Pirate x fem! Reader

Requested by Thicc_Boi_Soldiers, hope you like it!

"(Y/N)! Here ya are! I had been looking for ya!"

The cookie looked at Pirate in confusion, an eyebrow raised.

Pirate cookie was usually in his room during that time, trying to decipher some questionable maps in his search for treasures.

He always requested to be left alone during that time, even to her.

"Something happened?"

"The best thing happened , I tell ya! Come with me!"

He didn't wait for her answer, and, grabbing her hand, immediately pulled her to his quarters.

"Look at this! I have finally found the last clue!"

To her surprise, Pirate had, indeed, deciphered the treasure map.

The one he complained about being impossible and a big headache.

"Wow... consider me surprised" the cookie said with a chuckle, grabbing the treasure map to look at it closer.

"We are close... Are we sailing there tomorrow then?"

"You bet! We are going to be rich!"

The cookie blinked in surprise. She knew Pirate gave part of the treasures to his crew but...

"We?"

"Of course! Ya helped me a lot (Y/N), believe it or not. For that, you will have yar part of the treasure"

"And I... hope ya continue to be at my side and support me. You are an irreplaceable part of the crew"