Butter Pretzel x reader

Requested by fandomtrash10000, hope you like it!

Note: reader goes by they/them on this one! 

Butter Pretzel was always looking for inspiration for her new masterpieces. Open spaces, close spaces, aleatory cookies, famous cookies. Anything could be a good inspiration for Butter Pretzel.

Though, for her, there was a particular cookie that she considered her muse.

She didn’t expect anything special the first time they met each other. Just a famous model, commissioning her to create something to hang up in their living room. But the moment her eyes landed on them, she saw something… special, different.

In her opinion, pictures didn’t reflect their true beauty.

Butter Pretzel knew she had to ask them to pose for her the moment her sketchbook was full of doodles of the famous cookie. And, to her surprise, the other cookie had accepted at the moment.

“Posing for pictures sometimes is hard… but when it comes to posing for you, it feels natural for me” they had told her at some point, making her feel very proud of herself.

They came into an agreement and, once a week, she could go to their house to work on her masterpieces. It was her favourite day of the week by far.

“Butter Pretzel?”

Their voice made her snap out of her thoughts, though her eyes didn’t move from her canvas.

“Yes?”

“Can I ask why you chose me to pose for you? Not that I mind, I just thought you preferred to look for inspiration in other places” 

“Ideas just come to my mind every time I look at you, though I don’t know why. Maybe your natural beauty is what captivates me” she said, finally gazing in their direction.

Was that blush on their face? She had to portray that in her work at the moment.

“It’s an honour for me, then. And… thank you for the compliment”

“I thought you were used to those already. Magazines are always talking about it”

“That’s true, but it feels genuine when someone you care for says it” they said with a soft smile, making her blush behind the big canvas. 

“...well, I’m just stating the obvious. And while I’m here, I will make sure to capture your truly beauty on my canvas”