Scorpion x reader

Requested by Deeznutscookies, hope you like it!

Note: reader goes by they/them!

Wandering by yourself in Yogurca was something that could be dangerous, especially if you weren't aware of the shady hallways.

So, walking back home in the middle of the night wasn't, of course, the smartest option.

Though (Y/N) knew they weren't alone.

It had started a few weeks ago, when they were surprised by some thieves on their way back.

They thought they were done for but, in a blink of an eye, the thieves were knocked out on the floor.

The only thing they could see was another cookie in the shadows, green eyes staring at them for a short second before the cookie disappeared.

The mysterious cookie had been watching over them ever since.

They had felt the presence in the shadows the moment they went out of the building, as always.

Strangely, it made the cookie smile, knowing someone was watching over them in the dangers of the night.

Their journey home went without problem, like other cookies were afraid of their protector.

And, as they arrived at their door, they stopped, facing the empty streets.

"Hey, before I go inside... I want to thank you for protecting me all these weeks"

"Even if I don't know exactly why" they said with a small chuckle, not surprised when only silence answered them.

"Well, see you tom..."

"You are... very interesting"

They jumped from their spot as the cookie talked behind them.

Turning around, they finally found themselves face to face with the mysterious cookie, who was smiling at them with closed eyes.

"You caught my attention that day, I simply decided to follow you to see if my curiosity would disappear"

"Though I think... I would prefer to know you more (Y/N)"