Raspberry Mousse x reader

Requested by MiyumiYeetus, hope you like it!

Note: reader goes by they/them!

Note 2: don't confuse him with Raspberry cookie from cookie kingdom! (Even if they are canonically family)

The raspberry fields, a very familiar place for Raspberry Mousse.

He had been training in those fields for as long as he remembered, and even continued to do so.

He knew the fields like the back of his own hand, knowing every little corner to hide, every obstacle to dodge.

But what he didn't know was how different it was during the night.

At least until that night.

(Y/N) had somehow convinced him to go for a walk, almost dragging him out of the raspberry manor.

"You are always training, so a break is mandatory!" The cookie had said as they pulled him by the hand, unaware of the blush on his face.

Though, as they arrived at the place, all his protest fell into silence.

His eyes opened in surprise as he gazed at the raspberry fields, the moonlight giving it a whole different look. It was almost… magical.

His gaze moved to the cookie who, to his surprise, was still holding his hand.

"So! What do you think? I know you come here every day, but there is just...something special here during nighttime" (Y/N) said, flashing him a smile before their gaze moved back to the fields.

Raspberry Mousse hummed, his eyes never leaving their figure as he smiled.

"You are right... it is quite the view"