𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟

❞ So, you masturbate for money? ❞

So, you masturbate for money?

He questioned, the girl covering herself with a blanket."That's slutty for a college student." He hummed, his usual lazy smile gracing his face."How many people see you?" He asked, Y/N getting embarrassed and flustered."I dunno... maybe 100 or more." She muttered, looking away from him as he held an amused smile. "Aren't you like... embarrassed doing that for strangers? The Y/N I know would be." He hummed softly.

He gripped her chin, making her look at him as he spoke."With such a hobby, don't you think It'd be a shame if someone we knew were to find all this, wouldn't it? Especially Rindo... And the others.." He said, the girl's eyes widening.

"The internets a big place, but extremely small when you have an audience. So how about I make a deal with you?" He offered, Y/N listening closely to the man as he released her chin.

"How about... you be my personal cam girl? You do all the things you do for the camera, but for me instead. And I'll pay you for it if you want. But, it's for me only. You're for me only as well. It's like I'm your sugar daddy and boyfriend at the same time. How fun!" He laughed sadistically as the girl shook slightly from the coldness of the room against her bare skin.

"And if anyone asks, you're just my girlfriend. They don't need to know anything else." He assured, the girl nodding."So, do we have a deal, My lovely cam girl?" He questioned, holding his hand out to her. She didn't mind this kind of thing for Ran, considering it'll be just like doing it for others, right?

She's more comfortable with him too, and actually has a bit of a soft spot for him, though the whole situation itself is rather inconveniencing. She reached out and shook his hand, not knowing exactly what she'd just signed up for. She'd find out extremely soon though...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Get up, it's time for class." Ran said from over the phone, the girl dragging herself to get up as Ran spoke."After school, we're staying at your house to go through your toys and decide if you need new ones." He spoke, grabbing his keys as he slipped on his book bag.

"I don't need new ones-" "I'll determine that after school. Now come on, I'm about to get in the car." He said, hanging up and getting into his car.

Y/N huffed as she hurried up, throwing on a hoodie and ripped jeans, plus furry slides before grabbing her keys and leaving the home. She got into the car, Ran pulling off, and making his way towards the college campus.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, glancing over at her with his usual demanding tired eyes. Y/N couldn't stand when he'd look her in her eyes, it made her feel vulnerable."Nah, I'm fine." Y/N said, Ran nodding.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was now after school, Y/N and Ran in the male's car. Music played from the radio as Y/N remained silent, unsure of what to say exactly. I mean, her best friend saw her naked, blackmailed her, and became more than a friend all in one day.

She couldn't process anything from yesterday completely, and she definitely isn't used to it. She couldn't speak to him like she usually did, due to nervousness and anxiety. What could they even talk about?

Ran's left hand slipped from the wheel and gripped her thigh, not taking his eyes off of the road as Y/N tensed up more than she had earlier."Stop being so weird. Are you scared of me or something?" He asked, looking towards her.

"No... it's just-" "I won't make you do anything you don't wanna do, if that's what you're worried about. But, you still belong to me. I'm the one in charge, you just take orders and follow them <3 " he hummed, his lazy smile becoming a tad bit larger.

"I'll do whatever you want me to, it's the deal we made." She said, feeling more at ease after seeing his smile.

What he said was manipulative, though followed up with his calm and tired smile made it seem okay to Y/N. He looked towards her, the two locking eyes as he let out a small chuckle.

"Good. Now let's go home and see what you have to play with. We'll make a run for new toys afterward."