𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘

❞ It's been a week without sex

It's been a week without sex...

Ran muttered, his hair down from his normal braids and slightly frizzy. His face was downturned, and he seemed jittery."Why're you acting like a fucking drug addict without coke? Fucking sex fiend." Rindo laughed, throwing a decorative pillow at him as Ran flinched seconds after it hit him.

"Just cheat bruh. She doesn't need to know-" "Why the hell would I cheat on the love of my life just to feel good for 10 minutes? I'd rather die." Ran muttered, throwing himself onto the floor as he lay flat on his back while staring at the ceiling.

"Looks like you're gonna die. Heard Y/N got accepted into the advanced medical program though, you're dating a doctor in training." Rindo said, stuffing chips into his mouth."She did?... im so proud of her." Ran said in a satisfied voice, a small crease of a smile."I can't wait to see her." Ran hummed, closing his eyes.

"Are you sure that's safe? You might nut just from breathing the same air as her." Rindo laughed, Ran sitting up and throwing a pillow at him."Shut up, you idiot!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Meanwhile...
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wow, I heard Ran cheated on Y/N because he got bored." A classmate muttered, Y/N whipping her head around."Ran? Cheating? He's loyal, so what're you talking about?" Y/N asked, the male coughing." This girl posted about him on her story with the caption "my man😍" , and someone else got a picture of them sitting in a restaurant together so I assumed-" "lemme see it." Y/N said, the man turning the phone:

Low and behold laid a picture of ran looking at a menu while there also being a picture of ran sitting at a booth with a woman in waitress attire. Y/N copied the girl's username, pulling it up on her phone for later.

She then texted Ran.

"We have to talk. Meet me at your place @ 4"

He responded faster than she could type, the man itching to see her."Yes, my love."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What's this?" Y/N asked softly, holding her phone to Ran's face. The only reason she was calm is because she wanted to give him a chance before she smashed his face into a table.

She showed him the posts the man looking bewildered."That's me- but I didn't consent to anything in those pictures-" "So you were flirting with the waitress?-"

"No my love, she was flirting with me! I would never cheat on you princess." Ran defended himself, trying to think about how he could prove his Innocence.

"Let's go back to the restaurant. They have security cameras."