𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛

❞ It's been a month

It's been a month. Rindo I'm going to hang myself.

Ran said softly, Rindo deadpanning as he spoke."I'm not taking down your body or going to your funeral." Rindo snickered, leaving the man in the living room. Ran trudged to his room, closing his door as he plopped onto his bed.

He'd be better off not leaving his home or room until Y/N gave him the okay-

*ding*

"Come over <3"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As Y/N sent that message she looked out of her window to see if ran would leave his house, but seconds later she saw Ran jogging out of his front door, keys in hands as his grey sweatpants moved slightly with the wind, his black shirt clinging to his slim frame. Ran unlocked the door with his key, Y/N hearing him race upstairs as she giggled slightly, the man jumping onto her bed.

"What're we doing Y/N?" He asked, swinging his feet in the air while looking up at Y/N with a smile, the girl laughing softly as she kissed his cheek."I was thinking we could have a sleepover and go shopping. Then There's some things you need to do something when we get back." Y/N suggested, Ran quirking an eyebrow.

"Did the kitchen cabinet break again?" He asked, trying to remember if he left his tool kit over here."Actually, it did, but that's not all you're doing." "What else is broken?-" "Nothing else is broken Ran" Y/N laughed."Then what in the world will you have me doing-"

"You'll seee. Now cmon, let's go!" Y/N hummed, Ran not getting off the bed."I just ran here, can't we stay and cuddle for like 30 minutes and then go?" Ran whined, Y/N rolling her eyes."Come on, if we go and come back we can cuddle and do whatever you want for as long as you want." Y/N said, Ran getting up sluggishly.

Almost immediately his arms wrapped around her, kissing her head as he sighed." The things I put myself through for you..." he hummed, grabbing his keys as he pulled his hair up in a ponytail.

"That's hot." Y/N muttered, watching the many put the elastic around his hair."Hm? What're you mumbling about princess?" Ran asked, two strands of his hair left out in the front while the rest was up in said ponytail.

Maybe they could go shopping tomorrow..." no." Y/N stopped herself, finding her slides as the two-headed out.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What should we get for dinner?" Y/N asked, Ran glancing at her for a split second before returning his sight to the road. He used one hand to drive, though the other gripped her thigh, stroking it occasionally.

"Let's drop off all the shopping bags and put them away, then we can decide-" "Ran we should move in together! That would be so much fun." Y/N said, Ran smiling slightly." Yeah we should. Real estate nowadays is hard to come by though..." he muttered. "Once we found a house we like, we can sell mine. I'm sure Rindo would love to stay by himself." Y/N said, Ran nodding.

"Let's continue this conversation later."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Need anything?" Y/N asked, watching the man work on the kitchen cabinet."Mmm no I'm good my love. You should go ahead and order the pizza, I'm getting hungry though." He hummed, the girl nodding. She went ahead and called, watching the man work.

Upon hanging up she spoke, watching Ran's hair sway."The ponytail is cute. I like it." Y/N hummed, Ran smiling."Glad you like it. It was for your enjoyment anyways." He hummed, Y/N heading to the fridge to get them both something to drink.

She took down two wine glasses, pouring a moderate amount in both. Ran finished up repairing the cabinet as he put his tools away, washing his hands as Y/N placed the bottle down. He then dried his hands before picking up the glass, taking a sip as the girl did as well.

"This is... nice." Y/N hummed, Ran staring into her eyes. The two simply looked at each other, ran pulling her by her shirt as he kissed her, his tongue entering her mouth in a messy kiss as she indulged in it completely. Despite not showing it, she was barely less touch-deprived than Ran was.

His hands slipped up her shirt-

the doorbell rang.

"Package." Y/N stated, ran pulling away from her as he cleared his throat."Uh, we should answer that... yeah." He muttered, the girl going to the door as Ran realized he was hard already from that simple kiss. He huffed, taking another sip from his glass as the girl came back, putting the package aside.

"The pizza won't be here till late, I asked for them to bring it around 10." Y/N said, her hands pressed against his chest."There was one more thing I needed you to do, remember?" Y/N spoke, Ran pausing."Yeah- what was it I needed to do by the way?" He asked, the girl responding as she locked eyes with him.

"Me."

"That's all I've been wanting to hear princess."