𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

❞ Why're you here? ❞

Why're you here?

The rather large principal asked, the two sitting at his desk. After leaving detention where they were ordered to write "I won't skip class for sexual intercourse" around 100 times, the professor demanded they go see the principal.

So now here they sat, in front of said principal. Y/N held a nervous and embarrassed look on her face while ran could care less. His face was blank, and actually rather smug and pleased. He was getting a kick out of this.

"Well... Professor Bentley said to come see you a-after detention." Y/N muttered, Principal Nakashima, being taken aback."You? In detention? That's rather strange. What happened?" He asked, the girl choking up. Ran held the girl's hand in his lap as he spoke.

"We were late to class by around 5 minutes, but he swears we were late by 20. So he made the assumption we skipped for sex, then proceeded to have us write this for an hour." Ran explained, placing the papers on the Principal's desk.

He read the papers in slight shock and amusement before speaking," And did you skip class for sexual intercourse?" He asked in bewilderment. Ran sighed with a small smile."Of course not." He said. The older man letting out a relieved sigh."We skipped class to make love. There's a difference." Ran hummed, Y/N looking down at her feet flustered.

This was beyond embarrassing. If ran wasn't close with the said principal, this would be a horrible conversation. The principal was a close friend of his mother, and Ran naturally got along with him.

The man sighed as Ran played with the girl's fingers, Principal Nakashima then speaking."Well... did you at least use protection? Your mother will lose her mind if she hears you had sex unprotected." He asked, Ran letting out a small chuckle."My mom loves Y/N, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Ran said, Y/N refusing to speak or lookup.

"So you didn't use protection. You know what? Just... don't let this happen again. Get outta here." The older man said, just wanting to go back to his reading."Thanks, old man. Ta-Ta." Ran said, giving the man a small wave as he took Y/N's hand, leaving the office.

"It's all your fault." Y/N said, Ran laughing."And I'll do it again. Being close to you while you beg and whine is such a nice thing to experience." He hummed, Y/N sighing in humiliation. Ran then spoke,

"Hey Y/N, let's put those cameras in your room to good use when we get home. I have a fun idea."