𝗙𝗨𝗡

❞ Which feels better, Y/N? ❞

Which feels better, Y/N?

He questioned, two of his rather long digits pressed inside of the girl. He curled them with each thrust the girl letting out small moans as he watched in amusement.

"Y-You're fingers." She managed to get out. He had first tried using her dildo instead of the new one to compare, though he couldn't even get the tip of the new one in due to her unpreparedness.

He gasped dramatically in realization, removing his fingers from the girl as he moved around the room, the girl confused. He finally found what he was looking for, the man holding the newly bought handcuffs.

"It's more fun if you're restrained." He hummed, handcuffing the girl to the bed frame as he grabbed the blindfold. He tied it onto the girl before kissing her lightly, Y/N rubbing her legs together softly.

"Now let's really get started."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ran! S-Stop! I can't t-take it!~" she moaned out loudly, the man watching her squirm as he edged her. He held the vibrator to her sensitive clit, pulling away each time he felt she was close to cumming.

He currently had it at the highest speed, the feeling of pleasure making the girl crumble under his touch." Ran! I'm gonna~ hah~" she mutter incoherently in pleasure as he pulled it away, her heat for release.

He kissed her, his hands roaming her body lightly and touching her most sensitive parts softly. The girl jumped at each touch, unable to see what his next move would be, though each grope and feel felt like heaven when she didn't know what he'd do.

His tongue entered her mouth, the kiss becoming sloppy and messy, saliva connecting the two. He pulled away, turning the vibrator back in briefly. It was cold in the room, the ceiling fan on high as the girl shivered, the only warmth coming from the man's body.

"R-Ran!" She called out, near her release."Don't cum. Hold it for me." He ordered huskily one her ear as he kissed her cheek, the girl whining."I-I can't!" "If you cum, I'll make sure to punish you. I won't tell you when though, so it'll be a happy little surprise <3" He cut her off, the girl fighting to refrain her release. He watched her squirm and move, fighting her body's natural scheme to suppress her orgasm.

Even though she tried and almost succeeded, she came, almost screaming in pleasure as Ran watched in arousal and annoyance.  She reached out for him in her orgasm, the male holding her hand as she moaned his name. He was surprised she held in for that long, but either way, she didn't follow instructions.

" Let's keep going, my disobedient slut. "