𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

❞I'm home-❞

I'm home-

Y/N began though she had been picked up by the man so quickly she couldn't finish her sentence. Her suitcase fell as Ran's lips attached to her neck, the man proceeding to close the door and pin her to it.

"Can I unpack first nigga? Damn." She laughed as he huffed, letting her go as he helped her take her things upstairs."Hurry so I can hold you." He said, the girl tossing her clothes into the drawers and closet.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Y/N please- just let me... you know..." "Not yet Ran. Let's get food first." Y/N smiled, the man wrapping his arms around her as she was already sitting on his lap facing her.

"Please baby, I swear just give me 2 minutes in it- I'll be fast I promise!~" he whined, the girl giggling."As soon as we get back, I'll give it to you all night baby. I promise." Y/N hummed, gripping his chin as she kissed him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah, can I just get fries and a sweet tea? Ooo and chicken tenders!" Y/N asked the waitress as she nodded with a smile. "I'll have a California roll, no side, and a Fanta." He ordered, the woman leaving to place the order.

Once the waitress returned with the food, the two ate leisurely, well Y/N did. Ran put his in a to-go box as he was in a hurry to get home. Y/N couldn't finish all of her food, so that was placed in a to-go box as well.

After paying, Ran held her hand the entire way home. The only thing on his mind was getting the woman either on top of him or below.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Your body is so pretty," Ran muttered, his lips attached to the woman's breast as she let out soft moans and giggles. Upon pulling away, the woman got onto her knees, taking the man's member into her hands. She slipped her hand down his cock as his breath hitched, his tip throbbing.

"Aw, you're twitching just from a single stroke." She giggled, the man not in any position to prevent her from teasing him. Either way, he was going to empty himself inside of the woman tonight.

She kissed the tip of his member, licking it gently as she watched him squirm underneath her. She finally put the head into her mouth as she slurped on it slightly, his salty precum coating her tongue." H-h-oh fuck~" he moaned quietly, the girl noticing how sensitive and twitchy he was.

She dragged her tongue from the base of his dick all the way to the top, wrapping her mouth around his throbbing pink tip. The man watched as he clutched the bed, the woman pulling away before he came.

She straddled him on the bed, pushing him into her core as he let out a small whimper which he'd swear was a sigh. His breathing was already heavy before she had begun riding him. He laid flat on the bed, his head slightly elevated as it rested on a pillow.

She began slipping up and down on his member as he moaned quietly, his hands grabbing her waist."h-hah fuck yeah~" he moaned softly as the woman gripped his neck."Moan louder. I wanna hear you." She demanded, the man taken aback by her domination over him. He was in no position to rebel, so he'd do whatever she told him to do.

"Y-Y/N~ g-go faster." He moaned, the girl doing so. He tensed up, his toes curling in ecstasy as the woman chuckled." You're so fucking slutty ran~ you could barely wait couldn't you?" She questioned with a smug smile, the man nodding as his eyes squinted closed."You wanna cum in me so bad, don't you babe?" She asked, the man refusing to respond.

"Come on, admit it. You're dying to let it all out in me. I bet you even dreamed about it. I know you." Y/N hummed, clenching around him as he whined quietly. "I'll milk you dry, Haitani." She spoke lowly, the man speaking shakily.

"Please do love~" he let out, his voice husky yet driven by pleasure."Beg me for it." She hummed, the man letting out a tiny groan." Please Y/N, m-milk me dry~" he muttered in embarrassment. The woman laughed," Say it with your chest. And don't be shy, it's only us in here." She hummed, riding him faster as he let out loud moans.

"P-Please! Oh, fuck Y/N! Ahh~ drain me u-until I can't cum anymore~ oh fuck I'm gonna empty myself in you babe~ harder~" he moaned desperately as she tightened around him, getting closer to her own release. He held her waist tightly, sitting up so he could at least leave one
Hickey on her.

"Y/N!~ I'm cumming~ hah~" he began. "I'm gonna stuff you with my kids~ oh fuck~ Y/N!~" he chuckled at first, though his face contorted in pleasure as he called out the woman's name, collapsing back down onto the pillow. Her grip around his neck tightened as he let out a loud moan.

His seed completely filled the girl, so much to the point where it spilled out of her, dripping down his cock and onto the base of him. Some covered her clit, considering she stopped with all of him in her.

Ran moaned shakily, twitching inside of the woman as the girl laughed slightly. He squirmed under her slightly as she continued riding him, the man whining in overstimulation." Y/N p-please~" he begged, unable to take it.

"We're gonna keep going until you can't cum anymore."