𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗟𝗘

❞ Y/N I miss you~ ❞

Y/N I miss you~

The man whined as he rested his chin on his hand. "Ran, I've been gone for a week-" "still! And now you're telling me they changed it to 3 weeks? I can't go that long-" "Ran you sound like a baby." Y/N said, the male huffing.

"The students at each school are so attractive, they gave us previews of who we're going up against. They look smart as hell." Y/N hummed, Ran simply nodding as he listened to her voice.

"Who's that boy behind you?" Ran asked, noticing a man lying in the bed behind her on his phone."Oh, that's Mitsuya. He's one of my friends in the debate team." She explained, Ran getting a bit annoyed."Don't fuck anyone else while you're gone. I don't care how needy you get." Ran muttered, Y/N quirking an eyebrow as she laughed.

"Don't be stupid, I don't intend on sleeping with anyone. You know I belong to you..." Y/N said, lowering her voice on the last part as ran laid in bed with a slight erection.

He wouldn't touch himself, as he promised Y/N he'd go the whole three weeks without it. If he did, he knew the girl would have something special for him. He got even harder thinking about what the girl would do to him...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Y/N, tell me about your day." He muttered, his AirPods covered by his hair. He held the toy loosely, his tip pressed against the opening. Ah yes, the stroker sex toy he had purchased months ago that supposedly felt like the real deal. As much as he preferred Y/N and hated to use this, he needed something to get rid of this itch.'As long as I don't cum, it's okay.' He thought to himself.

"Well, today we had a debate on the North Korean rules. I personally think they're too strict and radiate communism so we argued that point. The other team from South Jeon technical college argued the opposite." Y/N said, ran sliding the toy up and down on his member. It felt good, good to the point where he almost came during Y/N's first sentence.

'She has such a pretty voice.' He thought to himself as she continued talking."That sounds interesting. So what's tomorrow's agenda?" He asked, biting his lip harshly as he pulled out of the toy. He almost came, which meant he needed to stop before he accidentally filled the toy...

"Ah nothing really. Just time to wander around and explore." She hummed, the male cleaning up the precum in the toy and on his member as he tucked himself back into his boxers.

' God I can't wait until she comes home '