Part 1

The bus was moving at a speed of 55 km/h, which was really inspiring. Naturally, the greatest and possible speed that this public transport could develop was about twice as much, but it makes no sense to go so fast.

In any case, my path now runs to Tokyo High School. Who would have believed that one day I would be able to get a taste of freedom and go to school? Even riding the bus like this is something new for me.

Most people my age have probably experienced this kind of thing more than once or twice in their lives, but not me. I was a special exception. It wasn't because I didn't want to go out, it was something else. If I was asked about this, I would say that I was forced to study at home, which is not something good, but it cannot be called bad either.

In the end, I got a lot thanks to my unconventional way of education. If I were compared to high school students, then I could easily surpass 80% or even 90% of them.

While I was thinking about this, the bus slowed down somewhat and eventually stopped before the next stop. Immediately, a lot of people of different ages entered this public transport, but especially in terms of the number, teenagers about my age prevailed. They were also wearing the same school uniform as me. Apparently, we have the same destination with them.

- Excuse me, is there an empty seat here? – while I was looking at this stream of new people, a beautiful girl came to my place.

She skilfully skipped through the crowd of people next to her and was the first to come to my place. I was sitting by the window, so anyone could also sit next to me. But why did this lovely girl decide to approach me in the first place? Did she have some ulterior motive? Or did she want to be my first friend?

– Yeah, sure.

I answered her in this way, after which she smiled gratefully at me and sat down next to me. At that time I was examining her all over, from head to toe. Long silver hair and a soft kind smile helped her to stand out strongly in the flow of students. I could say she looks like an angel. The atmosphere around her seems calming to me.

– Is something wrong? "I guess I've been staring at her for too long.

- No, I'm sorry. I was just thinking about why such a beautiful girl decided to hook up with a guy like me. she looked a little surprised at my question.

- Well, you seemed calm and collected to me, I can't explain it, but it seems like sitting next to you is not scary at all.

Isn't it scary? Should I tell her that I am much more dangerous than any other person on this bus? Then her view and point of view will change?

– I understand.

I decided not to go into details and looked away towards the window to enjoy the scenery. The girl, whose name I do not know, opened her own book and began to read it enthusiastically. Should I say that I also read books? Or is it better to keep your mouth shut? Which option is more productive for me?

It took some more time before some kind of incident on the bus started. Some of the students at the school did not want to give way to an elderly woman, but I didn't care much about that. I glanced at my neighbor and realized that she didn't care much about this situation either. She only took her eyes off the book for a second and looked at me, apparently to find out my own position in this situation.

–You're not going to get up, are you?"

What should I answer this question? Tell the truth? Was it a roundabout question to indirectly convince me to make room for an elderly woman?

- No. And you?

- No. It's much better to sit with you than with some elderly woman.

These words didn't sound rude, but someone might have thought otherwise. To be honest, I couldn't figure out if it was a compliment for me or not.