Part 9

I was going to school early in the morning because I had to meet someone. She was a girl known for liking cats, books and sweets. Yesterday I called her and told her almost everything I had already understood, after which she asked me to come to school early to discuss all this.

While I was walking, I noticed that a tall blond guy with a slight grin on his face was coming to meet me. To the right and left of him are girls from the third year. How did I know they were from the third year? It's very simple, their milk bags were just huge. I would say that having a similar breast size in the first year of high school is simply unrealistic. Of course, you could say that they are second-year students, but I wouldn't believe you.

I was going to pass by without drawing attention to myself, but this guy himself called out to me when we were almost separated. His voice was a little cocky and at the same time very masculine.

– Hey, boy!

- Hmm?

I looked at him and he smiled as if he felt like the most excellent person in the world. The aura around him showed his superiority over all living beings in a certain radius. For some reason, the girls next to him were actively sweating, as if his body was radiating strong heat.

- Wow, I'm already all wet.

- Yeah, me too. Koenji-kun, let's go to your room faster?

- Don't rush such an excellent existence like me.

He looked at me again with a half-smile and decided to talk to such an uninteresting student as me. Usually in such cases, when popular people talk to unpopular people, they try to prove their superiority over them. I hope he won't want to fight me, because I won't be able to fight back at all, it will be humiliating.

- A demon boy, I think? I am surprised that such a low-status creature, not even like a human, turned up here.

– I don't understand what you're talking about?

"Well, whether you understand or not, it doesn't matter anymore, demon boy. Just remember that you shouldn't even try to compare with such a perfect existence that I am. See you later.

The girls next to him already had something running down their legs, and this "something" did not look like ordinary sweat. But I'd better not focus on that right now. I also shouldn't think that he knows who I really am, because most likely it won't play any role in the future.

In any case, it became clear that Koenji has not changed in any way, even considering that this is already another universe. Perhaps he really is a supreme being who knows how to move between worlds. I'm really surprised, it only proves my theory about the many dimensions that exist.

***

When I entered the school building, Hiyori caught me by the hand and immediately led me somewhere to the side. She didn't pay attention to the strange looks of other people and still continued to be my wingman in such a situation. Was she going to do something strange to me? I never expected that sooner or later everything would reach this point. But I'm not a masochist, so I don't really like it.

In any case, when we found ourselves in an empty corridor, Hiyori gently pressed me against the wall, not giving me the opportunity to leave. She pressed her body against mine so that I could feel her soft breasts even through her clothes. This gesture seemed strange enough to me for a girl like her, but I knew perfectly well that she wasn't even thinking about it right now. She had something else on her mind.

–You were absolutely right, Kiyotaka-kun. Every word you say, every assumption you make, it all turned out to be true.

She was talking about what I had told her earlier. So now in her eyes I'm a God or something like that? Well, I don't mind that someday we will be able to build a church in my honor or something like that.

- Really? Well, I think that's a good thing.

- No, it's not good!

She pressed me harder against the wall with her body. I perfectly felt the many curves of her body, I even started some strange and new process from below. Why am I getting hot? Am I sick? Is it really the first time my immunity has been undermined in all 15 years of my life? Am I getting weaker? Maybe I should have stayed in the White Room so I wouldn't get sick. Or is it a hereditary disease? Did that man also get sick at the age of fifteen? He's a son of a bitch, I'll kill him!

- Wow...

– Is something wrong?

Hiyori's eyes suddenly sparkled as she looked at my face. Why do I want to look away so much? It's very difficult to communicate with girls, you know? It's not unpleasant, but it's unrealistically difficult.

– This is the first time I've seen your cheeks turn slightly red.

- Hm?

– Are you embarrassed because I'm so close to you now?

She grinned and did everything to get even closer to me. This situation seemed increasingly wrong to me. It seems to me that high school students at our age should not come into such close contact with each other.

Of course, there are various exceptions to this rule, but still the world has its own strict laws. I wouldn't want to go to jail just because my friend is pressing his body against me.

– I don't know what you're talking about at all?

- Oh, no, honey, I think you're beginning to understand.

For some reason, I have a bad feeling.

- It turns out that you did watch at what I advised you, didn't you?

- Of course not.

In fact, I actually watched it up. And I wish I hadn't watched it. I will say this, Hiyori wanted me to better begin to understand the course of some strange things by nature, so she gave me a link to several videos that she liked. Well, but I can still say with a calm soul that Hiyori is a pervert. Interesting.

*click*

In any case, before she could say anything else to me, there was a strange sound next to us, reminiscent of a phone camera. Usually people turn off such a sound on their phones, but some perverts like to leave it just for themselves. This school is filled with perverted people, isn't it?

– Eh??

- Hmm??

Hiyori and I looked to the side and noticed a girl who clicked her tongue because she was noticed. Well, it's her own fault. It was a girl from Class A, if I remember correctly. She had short light lilac hair and dark purple eyes. She also wore ordinary glasses, which for some reason created an atmosphere of importance and intelligence around her. It seemed that she gave the impression of a very intelligent person, even without trying very hard.