Part 4

My sleep went very smoothly. In fact, I haven't slept so well for a long time, so I could say that all is not lost in relation to my quiet life. Unfortunately, I found that there are still a few hours left before the start of classes. Fortunately, I just need these few hours to go to my morning workout.

I dressed in a light T-shirt, shorts and sneakers, and then left the room with only a small bottle of water. All this should have been enough for me to do a small training complex for the near future.

(Small Kiyo workouts: 1000 push-ups, 800 squats, 1500 press swings, running a distance of 100 km with a time limit, hard sex for two hours. In general, in the fourth generation it was more difficult)

When I went down in the elevator, I felt a strange feeling. It seemed to me that I did not have to try and try to keep my body in shape anymore, because I am now not on the territory of such a secret government institution, where I once lived before. Although the use of the term "live" would be a bit wrong, rather "exist".

Fortunately, there was no one in the lobby at this early hour except for one girl from the local staff, so I won't attract anyone's attention. This girl gave me a light glance and nodded her head slightly, as if seeing me off and wishing me luck. I also nodded in response, but with a hint of mild surprise. Apparently, I'm still not the only one who is going somewhere so early.

In any case, I left this beauty alone to read a book and moved outside. A fresh, cool breeze instantly hit my face, which tousled my hair and finally drove all the drowsiness out of my body. They say the wind is the breath of God, but I don't believe it. To be honest, there is a lot of substantial evidence that there is no God, I am one of them. My whole life is proof that either God doesn't care about me, or he doesn't exist.

Okay, enough of useless lyrics, it's time to get down to business. I began to move forward along the stone path with light steps, but at the same time gradually increasing my speed. With each step I got a little faster and eventually switched to a light run after a dozen seconds.

Nothing started so easily in the White Room. I always had to give my best almost from the very beginning, which was very exhausting. But now I have a full opportunity to give my body the joys of life like ice cream.

To be honest, I've only ever heard of ice cream and occasionally saw some instructors bring mini-refrigerators with them, where the ice cream was stored. I haven't seen so many of its types and flavors, especially since I've never tried them at all, so I definitely want not only to see ice cream again, but I also want to touch it, lick it, bite it, taste it and eat it. This is my current wish.

Unfortunately, the probability that anyone will sell ice cream at all at this time is extremely low. That is, for now I will have to be content with myself and my training.

By this time my pace had increased, and I was already actively running forward, keeping my breathing even. Some people at such moments already lose their pace of breathing, which is why they begin to get tired quickly and actively breathe, while others at the same time can keep breathing, but spend all their strength on it, not developing running to a sufficient extent. For me, after all, there are no such problems, I can run even faster several times, I am speed, there is no stopping me.

Involuntarily, I started to accelerate and was already rushing forward that even a light layer of dust and sakura leaves was rising behind me because of my speed. This went on for some time until I noticed a man running towards me. Unlike my running, his speed was several times lower, but he still stubbornly moved towards me. Judging by the expression on his face, he was somewhat stunned by the way I was rushing forward. Apparently, for this reason, he waved his hand and stopped. It seemed that he wanted me to stop as well, which is why I started to slow down sharply and finally stopped next to him.