Oneshot #1

A/N: I have writers block at the moment and this helped me so instead of chapter three you guys shall gain a glimpse into Jayden's life post season 1. Please tell me what you think

The Day Jayden Kent Sucker Punched A Villain

If there is one thing everyone who knows the Lane-Kent family is not to cross Jayden Martha Kent. Any one who makes a single rude, offhanded, or just foolish and cruel comment about anything that ties to her mother, father or any one of her brothers will face her wrath.

Take Brett Donahue for example. To her family's knowledge, the thirteen year old basket-ball star of the Metropolis middle- school had poured a smoothie over the young girl's head as an act of 'foolishness' and she proceeded with 'harsh actions' as her mother put it. What they didn't know was why Brett poured the smoothie or why Jayden stole his jacket.

Jayden walked into school, her latest superhero purchase, a new Flash hoodie being shown proudly as she bid her brothers farewell until the third period in which they shared an English class together.

As the teen walked to her locker, she noticed a small, yet very familiar group of snobby and super douchebags known as the popular athletes of her school. She thanked any god that came into mind that Jon was smart enough to tell these idiots to fuck off when they offered their 'friendship'.

"You see how Jo Jo was practically attached to his mom's side at the game yesterday. Such a fucking pussy if you ask me, no wonder you never see their Dad" Brett laughed, taking a sip of his smoothie while doing so. However, no one in the group noticed Jayden Kent or the fact that any kid who heard him was now backing away from their previous positions and praying no one breaks a bone this time.

Jayden dropped her bag, the clank of her pins echoed in the hallway. She calmly walked up from behind Brett and tapped his shoulder. The 5'9" pubescent teen turned around and looked down at Jayden, a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "You wanna repeat that before you wake up in the hospital, Donahue" Jayden glared up at him, her words loud and threatening.

"What are you gonna do princess, push me to the side?" Brett mocked, his cocky grin growing wider than his smarts. The teen didn't even notice his friends had backed up by at least four feet out of fear of the Kent girl.

"I would really shut my mouth if I were you, don't wanna lose those teeth now would we" Jayden growled, her fists turning white from clenching them. Even though she was barely 5'4", even her own father would get an unsettling feeling when Jayden was angry.

"Why would I shut my mouth? Don't you wanna get a little taste of me first before you decide you don't want me, Princess" Brett cocked his head to the side, leaning closer towards Jayden. "I would really think twice about what you just said" Jayden growled at him, squinting her eyes. She was now livid at the boy in front of her and she was going to end him.