6 Years Later

"Babe, can you see my shop keys in your closet?"

"Why on earth would they be in there?" I sat my up slowly sitting my laptop on the bed next to me when Takeru dashed into the room nearly scaring me half to death.

"Would you kill me if I said I literally forgot you were pregnant!?" He asked.

"How do you forget your wife is 9 months pregnant?" I asked tilting my head sideways.

"I...I..." Takeru looked around the room. "What were we talking about?" He joked slowly walking to my closet.

"You should name the baby after his uncle." I looked in the room door way as Aguni smiled pulling his hands from behind him handing me a small box with a cute bow and card.

"Ah, Aguni Danma Jr." I said as Takeru walked back into the room.

"Dear friend, you know I adore you, however our baby boy's name will be TJ. Takeru Danma Jr." He said with a wide grin on his face, Takeru looked my way with his cheesy smile and Aguni gave him what looked like a painful slap on the back. Takeru however roared into laughter again.

"Aguni will you go by the studio tomorrow with me, they did to do a drawing for your digital character." I said lifting my hand for one of the men to help me out of my bed. Aguni chuckled and helped me up.

"Its amazing how you turned a traumatic moment we all went through into this amazing thing." Takeru said kissing my forehead.

"I think it helped alot of us cope with what had happened. We were all able to be apart of it. And with the money our government was able to lend the people who suffered from the damage we were able to put one of your studios in one of the most beautiful towers in Osaka Japan." Takeru said as we all walked down stairs.

"Don't forget the New and Improved 'Mad Hatter: Hat Shop'" I said smiling. Takeru had gotten more money than most of us because of his business he owned and all his merch he lost, up  however he was always a smart man and had a back plan. He already had money saved and stored for if a situation like the one we had were to happen. So he gave me the money and I used it to build two studios. One in Osaka at the Umeda Sky Building, which is where I worked mostly and one in Kyoto near his hat shop. The studio in Kyoto was were we backed up all of our business work in case anything were to happen.

"Oh! Did you hear about Arisu's new book? Its suppose to hit the book stores within the next few months." Aguni said.

"We should celebrate the day it gets released." I suggested.

"Already ahead of you my love." Takeru said winking at me. Ah, why is he so gorgeous? That face gave me so much hope. 

" He will be at the studio in Osaka tomorrow to do the character sketches tomorrow since we are about to launch the second game soon." I said picking up my tablet to look at some of the ones Arisu had already sent me of An, Kuina, Takeru, Chishiya,, DoDo, Mira, Chota, Karube and Shibuki. I think he is also doing Niragi, Aguni, and Me tomorrow.

"Well, Since I have to get back up pretty early I am going to sleep." Aguni said smiling.

"Well I mean if we take the bullet train, we wont have to sleep so early." I joked. "But no goodnight Aguni. We can travel together and then head back to the shop to see Kuina and Takeru." He nodded in agreement and headed back towards his room.

"My love are you tired?" Takeru took my hand in his and I looked over to him smiling at me.

"A little, but-" I took his hand that was holding mines and put it under my shirt so he could feel my stomach. "Little TJ is awake."

"Little TJ-" I looked up at Takeru because his voice had sounded really shaky.

"Takeru? Are you okay?"

"Yes..I'm just so. I'm the happiest I could ever be. If anything were to happen to you...I'm afraid I would lose myself the way I di-" I put my hand on his cheek.

"Im not going anywhere, your stuck with me til the end of the line." I said.

"Let's go to sleep." I whispered wiping the tear I saw fall from his eyes.

--

Something woke me up in the middle of the night, I don't know what...but it was something. I sat up in my bed and picked up my phone when I suddenly felt Takeru jerk in his sleep a few times.

"Honey?"

He jerked again and it was then I noticed him sweating. I touched his shoulder and before I could even wake him, he jumped up.

"Takeru what happened?"

"Don't go to the studio tomorrow, I just. I have a really bad feeling something is gonna happen." I frowned up my face a little scared.

"Okay Okay how about this, Aguni and I will go there and come right back. I wont stay like I planned, Ill come right to you after I speak with Niragi and DoDo, Ill tell Niragi to collect the flash drive from Arisu so that I dont have to stay all day."

"I know you have to go and that would make me feel better. I'm sorry if I am over reacting but I just feel like something is wrong."

"What were you dreaming about Takeru?" You where clenching that pillow for dear life." I asked really concerned.

"We were back in those horrid games and...I saw you die. I watched as that laser pierced your head." He said now holding his head in his hands crying.

"Takeru, its okay. We are okay. I'm right here, we are both right here." I took his hand and put it on my stomach. "We are going to be okay."