Trapped

USAGI

"SHES COMING! YES RIGHT NOW, IM HEADING TO THE HOSPITAL WITH CHISHIYA AS WE SPEAK!" I tried not to yell but my contractions were hurting a bit. Arisu hung up the phone and I could just see him running from Osaka here, but hopefully he could catch the next train.

"Just breathe, slowly and steady." Chishiya held my hand as they brought me into the room.

"Doctor." Both Chishya and I turned to the male nurse that called his name.

"Im sure he will be right back. Do you want me to get you a cold towel, I cant administer any medication just yet for the pain but maybe we could find something to distract you." I smiled at the nurse as I realized the pain had subsided.

"Yes please that would be lovely." I said.
As she turned the tv on I heard Chishiya yell and bith him and the nurse ran back into my room but it was too late. I already saw it...Miokuros studio. The entire Umeda Sky Building along with multiple other, collapsed because of some kind of earthquake.

"Quickly I grabbed my phone once again, preying Arisu was okay. Miokuro...she was due any day as well. Was she also inside the building?

"Chishiya." We looked at the doorway and An was there she didn't have her sunglasses on so I could see her face fully. She had been crying.

"Tell me she wasn't there." He said in a low voice but An didn't say anything. I covered my mouth so they didn't hear the whimper I let out as I started crying silently. Chishiya looked back at me took my hand in his and kissed my forehead.

"Everything is gonna be okay." He whispered looking up at both the male and female nurses.

"Please take care of her. I have to help my friends." He said and both him and An left in a dash.

"Please be safe."

TAKERU

"MIOKURO WHATS HAPPENING? BABY WHATS WRONG?" I looked at the the customers standing at my registers. "I have to go I'm so sorry." Before they could respond I ran out the shop not realizing how fast I had gotten in my car.

Immediately I found myself going to call An but she must have already seen because she was calling me now.

"Yes I know! Im heading to the bullet train, I have to get there now its about to leave and I can't wait another 20 minutes. I have to get to my wife!" I could feel the tears falling from my eyes.

"An I knew something was wrong. I should have been more adamant about her coming to the shop." I said as I parked and ran down the stairs.

"WAIT PLEASE I HAVE TO GET TO OSAKA!" The conductor nodded and hurried me in.

"Chishiya and I are almost there, we should be there by the time you arrive. Takeru, who all is still inside. Arisu was on the way but I don't think he made it out the building before it collapsed. Usagi is in labor."

"Everyone An...everyone. Kuina is still there I needed her to drop off some of the mail from the other Studio. Niragi...DouDou...Aguni..." I trailed off for a second. I think Yonekura may also be there as well.

"Dear god... We will find them Takeru."

"An if they get hurt too badly they could end up back there...back in the games." Now my hurt was racing. I can't protect her there. And if she is pregnant she could die instantly depending on the game.

"I know Takeru. We will get them out of there."

"Theres nothing we can do even if we find them. They have to win the games." My voice was shaking now.

MIOKURO

I jerked up from the ground looking around in a panic.

"No...no no no please say I am not back here again." I got up quickly running inside the nearest building. I was back in the borderlands but this time it was like Osaka.

"AGUNI! KUINA! ARISU! WHERE ARE YOU!" I screamed running towards where the Umeda building would be. There infront of the doors I saw two people standing there.

"HEY HEY!" I screamed. They bother turned my way.

"MIOKURO?" The voice was familiar. It was Niragi. As I ran up to the figures Niragi pulled me in for a hug.

"Im so sorry your he-" he let go of me and looked at my stomach, his facial expression terrified me but as I looked down I realized I was no longer pregnant.

"W-Wher-"

"Oh god...I forgot. I have to get back Niragi! I gave birth in the elevator after it crashed. My baby is just there all alone. The others I don't know if they are here or n-"

"They are. We are collecting things and storing them here. Its the best thing we can do." DouDou said.

"We..." I passed for a second. "We have to find a large group of people again. Thats how we got the games to end so fast last time. We collected the cards so fast."

"Oh...shit. Mio." I turned around to Kuina, Arisu and Aguni.

"Your belly its..."

"I gave birth on the elevator. My baby is all alone." I said trying not to cry again.

"Usagi...she was going into labor when I was leaving but...I saw the lights and just as I went to open the door it hit."

Everyone went quiet. We have to pack this place up and make some way to get people to come here. If we can than maybe we'll get the cards faster...like before. We have to keep track of the cards...we know what kind of games these are and the suits to match. Maybe if we cross that with the areas we go to we can near down the cards we get." Everyone looked at me but agreed instead of disagreeing.

"We cant let it become the way it was before. We give them a choice, if they wanna stay they are more than welcomed but if they want to leave...even with their cards we let them. There was no difference nonetheless."

"If your building collapsed that means alot of people here would know about you." Kuina said.

"Along with the rest of you. Most of us would have died if it hadn't been for Arisu and An during the witch hunt or the Queen of Hearts game. I simply just let my anger out and at some point had it not been for Takeru I would have let the King of Spades kill me."

"None of that matters. We will all get out of here just like before!" DouDou said trying to cheer us all up.

"Together." Niragi said stepping forward.

"Together." Arisu responded.

"Of course we gonna do this together!" Kuina said smiling.

"Together." Aguni and I said finally.

"We watch each others back. No matter what."

"No matter what the cost." Niragi said. I looked over at him concerned for a second and either he know once he looked at me or maybe he just knew what to do but he gave me a smile and winked at me.

"Ill make sire you get back to Takeru and your baby. No matter what the cost."