Should Have Listened

"Arisu?! Your already here? I wasn't expecting you here til later." I said handing Niragi a folder.

"You should see how he drew us. Kids pretty good. I look bad ass, for a villain." Niragi said winking.

"Oh well since your here, wanna show me what you sent to Kyoto?" I asked Arisu as we walked down the hall. I looked out the glass window and noticed the sky was alittle cloudy.

"I wonder if its gonna ran?" I said under my breath as I sat at my desk. Arisu handed me a flash drive.

"Oh! Fancy." I said as Niragi, DouDou and Aguni came in.

"Have they finished your pictures?" I asked Aguni.

"No need." Arisu said smiling motioning for me to look at the flashdrive.

My mouth dropped damn near to the floor.

Niragi- One of the main villains, turned good guy

Tatta- A memeber of tge beach who gives his life

An- The mysterious woman

Last Boss- Exactly what it sounds like

Aguni- Sweet Teddy Bear

"He is gonna kill you if he sees this." I said looking up at Arisu smiling. He cheesed at me knowing who I was talking about.

Takeru( The Hatter)- Misunderstood Leader of The Beach

Kunia- Badass

Chota- Fallen

Karabu-Fallen

Mira-Final Boss

HHeyia-Badass with a bow and arrow

Chishiya-Smartass with a cute face

I snickered and looked at Arisu.

"Why are you like this!" I laughed.

Shibuki-Fallen

Usagi-Beautiful

"Really." I said smiling.

DDouDou-A lost kid

MMiokuro-The main character

"Wait? I thought we agreed you were gonna be telling the story?" I said looking confused.

"Yea well we all agreed. This should be your story." Arisu smiled as everyone came closer to my dresser smiling.

"So I was the last to know?!" I smiled as Kuina walked through my office door.

"The very last." She said walking over to my desk with a few pieces of mail.

"Takeru asked me to bring this to your office and asked me to bring you to the sho-"

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT ME!" Kuina yelled surprised. "ARISU YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BADASS FOR THIS!" She said slapping his back.

"But really. Takeru seemed really worried." I nodded.

"I know. I spoke with him last night. Ill head over now. Aguni" he looked my way. "Will you come with us?"

"Of cours-" Arisu's phone started ringing interrupting him.

"HUH? NOW! IM ON MY WAY!" He hung up and his face went as bright as a star.

"USAGI IS IN LABOR!" Everyone cheered as he ran out the office. I took the flashdrive and put it in my pocket as Aguni and Kuina helped me up.

"Niragi. DouDou, once you guys finish that small program for the beach you guys take the weekend off. Okay." I said as we got to the elevator.

As the three of us got inside and the doors closed I suddenly saw a bright flash and my phone rang. Just as I picked it up the building began to rumble.

"Miokuro?" I heard Takeru say but before I could think the lights went out and the rumble got worst.

"ITS AN EARTHQUAKE!" Kuina yelled.

Aguni grabbed the both of us as we got on our knees and suddenly there was a snap above us.

"MIOKURO WHATS HAPPENING! BABY ANSWER ME!" I could hear Takeru yelling through the phone and just as I went to grab the phone there was another snap and the elevator began to fall.

The three of us levitated for the few seconds before the elevator crashed but before I could hit the floor Aguni positioned himself under me.

Bith him and Kuina let out yells of pain and I suddenly felt my body get soaked.
I felt everything began to go slow as the ground continued to shake and I realized I was going into labor. The building still shaking above cause random objects to puerce through the roof the elevator as Aguni let out another loud cry.

"MORI CHAN!" I screamed, leaning against the busted elevator door. He slowly got up, and I noticed the poll in his shoulder.

"Kuina?" He said, trying to shake her, but she was out cold.

"Im scared!" I cried.

This is what happened. He was worried about it. He knew something was wrong. I should have listened and made everyone stay home. Dear god! Arisu, did he make it out! What about Usagi?

"Hey...hey." Aguni said weakly. He was losing energy.

"Everything is gonn... Everything is gonna be okay. I pr-I swear...Ill bring you back to Takeru. Imouto sa-" Before he could get the words out, he fainted.

"Noo No Aguni, I need you now..." I pressed my head against the door in pain as I started to push. I cried and screamed as I started to give birth.

"TAKERU!" I yelled after the final push, and suddenly everything stopped. Until I heard my baby... my baby boy.

I looked to my side and weakly grabbed my purse, pulling out one of my knives to cut the cord, then I took off my jacket and wrapped TJ in it.

Everything was fine for a few seconds as I looked my baby in his eyes. But I was so weak, and I was still bleeding.

"Please...please not like this. I told him we would be there...I told your father we weren't gonna leave him." I said crying silently, but I was interrupted by more rumbling.

And before I could think, I hovered over TJ, making sure not to be too close just in case something got through me, it wouldn't harm him. And just as I thought it was over, I felt something sharp fall right through my side, and I screamed.

I tried so hard to stay awake, I could see my baby boys eyes and hear him crying. I tried to hold him close to me, but I was so weak.

"They can hear you. They will find you. Takeru, he will find us..." I felt my eyes getting low until they finally closed.

"Please find us Takeru...we are h..."