FIGHT

"THAT SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled and almost as if they heard me the 12 people on the screen looked my way.

"Why so surprised Miokuro, you have been here before. Weren't you the one who told everyone its Kill or Be Killed?" The people around me looked my way and I kept my eyes on the Queen of Hearts. Of course it would be her, the same one who liked playing with peoples feeling.

"You know nothing about me. You don't have not a single idea!" I started to yell but Aguni stepped infront of me.

"This is what they want. To make you angry, to get under your skin. You remember how easy that was for Mira last time." He said.

"Oh darling. Your brother won't always be there to protect you. You may even end up having to choose. Your friends life or yours." I looked back at the screen and pulling out my gun I shot at it. It shattered but as the pieces hit the road it simply just turned into dust. I looked at Aguni with tears in my eyes.

"I'm not killing you Aguni. I'll die before I let anything happen to you or the others." I said walking back into the hotel leaving everyone outside to their thoughts. As the elevator doors closed I saw Niragi trying to run towards them as I felt my lungs fill with air. I screamed as long and as loud as I could and for a second felt a shift as if something wasn't right.

When I got to my room I just couldn't keep it together anymore and grabbed any and everything in my sight throwing it to the floor and at the walls. I pulled out my blade and stabbed at the couch as I pictured their faces. And his.

"I should have left you with those bastards. I'm coming for you first!" I yelled looking at a vase I had missed and kicked it into the wall screaming again. At that moment I felt it. I finally felt it, that moment I found Takeru in his room. There with the gun in his hand, ready to end it all, ready to leave this hell. Willing to even let the militants do it themselves and they did...they almost took him from me. I looked at my gun.

"How did I mange to find t he exact same gun you gave me Takeru." I said to myself.

"Because the both of you were meant to meet." I turned around almost jumping. Niragi was standing right at my door.

"Why are you in here Niragi?" I asked harshly.

"Because I knew you needed someone to talk to."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and walked on the broken glass to my door opening it for him to leave.

"I'm not leaving Miokuro and you know that."

"Then I will." I said starting to leave but he grabbed my arm pulling me back into the room closing the door. And there it was again, the moment were Takeru yelled at me for thinking I knew what he was going through. It was like deja vu all over again.

I pushed him off me and glared at him.

"Your literally giving up. What happened to THE MAD HATTERS WIFE!?" I snarled and before I knew it I felt my hand go across his face.

"What happened to the guy who stood infront of me the day I was brought here?"

"What happened to the woman who knew how to make all those people feel safe?' I shook my head as I heard Niragi, his words sounded just like me to Takeru.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I said looking down. Niragi took my chin in his hand and looked me in my eyes.

"Don't apologize. Fight Miokuro." He said and before I could reject, he kissed me. When our lips separated he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Niragi. Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because ill never be able to do it again." He said taking my hands. "Miokuro, promise me you'll fight. Promise me you'll fight to get back to Takeru and your son." He said almost pleading.

" I promise." I said, my lips trembling.

"And if I never get the chance to say it. Im sorry...for everything. And I'm mostly sorry I couldn't be him. The man you needed." He said smiling before finally opening my room door.

"And don't worry. I know you were picturing Takeru kissing you instead of me." He turned around and winked before he walked out the room. As he closed the door I felt my lips and slid down the door.

He was right. The only person I could see was Takeru. I could feel his hands on mines and his lips to me, until I opened my eyes and saw it was Niragi.

"Get up. You will not die here Miokuro Danma!" I said out loud as I walked to my closet.

Kill Or Be Killed.

--

Everyone was silent as I walked out the elevator to the podium.

"Well as I said, the games aren't finished yet. And I am sure like I did you all saw Hie there on that screen and for that I apologized. I let one of them...the creators of this hell into our Utopia." I looked back at Niragi who nodded.

"Now for the elephant in the room. As mostly likely all of you know, me and my fellow peers were once here in your very spot, this hell ripping us from the inside out, pulling us apart. And yes after I lost myself for awhile, I seemed to have stayed lost for some time. Doing anything and everything to make sure I got out of this hell hole...including Kill or Be Killed. But after what seemed like a massacre and seeing how people were showing their true colors. I saw how it ripped us apart. The monsters we turned into. So yes, if your wondering if I killed people, yes I did. If your wonder at that time did I feel anything. No, truth be told." I looked at the crowd of scared people.

"BUT LOOK AT WHAT WE DID! THEY ARE SCARED WE WILL WIN AGAIN, THATS WHY THEY BROUGHT IT UP TO THROW ME OFF MY GAME! BUT IM THE WIFE OF THE MAD HATTER HIMSELF. MIOKURO DANMA! AND I WON'T LET THEM GET BACK UNDER MY SKIN AGAIN LIKE BEFORE. WE HAVE PREPARED FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE WE GOT HERE! WE ARE TO CLOSE TO BE SCARED NO MATTER WHAT THEY THROW AT US, FIGHT. WHETHER YOU FIGHT WITH ME OR YOU FIGHT ALONE! FIGHT!" I roared and the crowed roared in cheers. Niragi howling behind me, Arisu even joined.

"PLAY THE MUSIC AND LET THOSE CITIZENS OF THE BORDERLANDS KNOW WE AREN'T AFRAID LET THEM KNOW WE WILL FIGHT TIL OUR LAST BREATH! LET THEM KNOW WE ARE COMING TO WIN!"

Aguni nodded giving me a smirk and Himari pressed the controller play button.