Funhouse Tag (Pt. 1)

"Are you going to the games tonight Miokuro?" I looked up at Ichiro who had both Alisa and Lei with him.

"Most likely, why is anything wrong." I noticed Alisa smiling in a very creepy way.

"We would like to take care of your Kazama issue." Lei said lifting his shirt to show me the pistol he had there. I tilted my glasses looking the three of them up and down.

"That wont be necessary." I said standing up. "He hasn't caused me or anyone else here any trouble so I won't start any."

The three of them looked instantly disappointed. The more I saw them around here the more they reminded me of Niragi when we first met.

They were always carrying their guns and close to Aguni as if he would protect them from having to follow the rules.

"What's you guys play here? Do you even care if you make it back or not?" I asked.

Alisa chuckled.

"Why would I want to go back to the world I use to be in. The freedom I have here is incredible." She responded.

"You...want to stay?" I asked.

"If I were asked right now. All of us would stay." I looked at Lei, Alisa, and Ichiro and frowned.

"We had nothing, but each other there. Here we are invincible. My husband and brother protect me and I them."

"Well....if we get through this. You'll have your chance." I mumbled heading back downstairs.

"Aguni. How did we lose one insane person and add three more to the roster." I asked as he met me in the lobby.

"They really wanna get ride of Kazama." I said.

"Wouldn't that be good?" Niragi added in.

"No. Not if he isn't causing any trouble. We only have 6 more cards, we should focus on that. And prepare for the face card games." I said stepping into the crowd of people.

All of them danced and seemed to be having fun, forgetting the world around them what we all had to fight through outside of this building.

"HEY MIOKURO!" Himari called out my name and as I turned around she stumbled infront of me.

"Are you having fun darling?" I asked her laughing as she struggled to stand up straight.

"Yes! Yes I am. I haven't been this drunk in so long. I almost have enough confidence to-" She stopped and cleared her throat as Aguni came and stepped next to us.

"Himari haven't you drank enough?" He asked. She froze trying to talk.

"Maybe you just haven't had enough to drink Aguni!" I said helping as I grabbed both of there hands dragging them to the table covered in different drink.

"LETS HAVE SOME FUN!" I yelled handing them both shots. We took them together and I let out a yell louder than Niragi's.

We continued taking shots until I couldnt feel my feet anymore. I stumbled back and two people caught me.

Niragi and Kan (Kanji)

"Whoa there frat boy. I think you've had a little too much fun." Niragi laughed as the helped me back to my feet.

"Thats the point! Forget your worries and troubles!" I said standing up as the people around us cheered. Someone picked me up over their shoulders and we all cheered as the night went on.

--
USAGI

"MS YOU CAN'T POSTPONE YOUR PREGNANCY! YOU HAVE TO PUSH!"

I stared at the nurse who was trying to get me to start my birth process.