Chapter 23: Reverser

It was just another day in Françoise Dupont High School or Collège Françoise Dupont as students we're done with today's classes as it showed Marc hiding under the staircase, privately writing in his journal until Marinette came in.

Marinette: "Hey Marc, how's it going? Where is the rest of your class?"

Marc: "Oh, hey, Marinette. We're done with classes for today, the others probably went home."

Marinette: "Perfect timing! Our class has a spare hour, so some of us are heading over to the art room. You should come to check it out!"

She exclaimed enthusiastically causing the boy to feel unsure...

Marc: "Sure...Why not?"

He said as Marinette peeked over Marc's shoulder and saw what he wrote.

Marinette: "Maybe you'll finally let me read your writing!"

She said in excitement causing Marc to be even more unsure.

Marc: "Yeah, I don't know? Maybe."

He said as Marinette giggled.

Marinette: "Awesome! See you later then."

She said as she ran up the stairs...

Marc, now told that he should go to the art room, considers this and prepared himself as he wanted to join, slowly going up the stairs as he followed where Marinette went.

But the camera zooms out as a poster was shown...

It was a poster showing a picture of Kamiyama Touma, the author of Lost Memory coming to Paris to do a book signing for his many French Readers and fans.

---Scene Change---

School Art Room: 

Nathaniel is showing his drawings to Jean-Pierre, the art teacher.

Nathaniel: "This is a team-up of Ladybug and Mightillustrator fighting Queen Wasp together."

Jean-Pierre: "You mean Evillustrator?"

Nathaniel: "He changed his name after Ladybug de-akumatized him and became a superhero."

Jean-Pierre: "Bad guy who comes over to the good side, great idea. You should make a comic book about that."

He said as Marinette, who is designing and sowing a hat, heard what they said, smiling, knowing that Marc would come and join them in the Art Room.

Nathaniel: "Yeah, but I'm only good at drawing stories, not writing them."

He said in a slightly said tone as Jean-Pierre puts his hand on Nathaniel's shoulder, smiling at the boy.

Jean-Pierre: "Then you should team up with a creative writer."

He said as Marc peeks through the Art Room door...

Nathaniel: "Maybe... But, I don't know anyone who's into that."

Alix: "Don't worry buddy." 

She said as she momentarily took her spray mask off. 

Alix: "There's gotta be somebody out there just waiting to meet you. Red please!" 

She said as Nathaniel throws the red spray can, passing it to Alix.

Marinette: "Marc you made it!"

She exclaimed as she runs up to Marc and grabs his arm!

Marinette: "Come meet everyone!" 

She said as she drag him inside. 

Marinette: "This is Marc, the boy I told you about! The one who's always writing."