Chapter 5: Dark Blade

The school was having another school day as always, then miss Bustier told the class to hold an election that will decide the class representative!

Miss Bustier: "Alright class, we will hold a class representative election!"

Then Chloe immediately stood up!

Chloe: "I nominate myself as the class representative"

The other classmates refuse to compete over the position du to Chloe's spoiled attitude!

Marinette: "Chloe, being class representative isn't to get other people to obey you, it's for them to agree with you!"

Marinette then continued: "Being class representative is to hear other's ideas, and to be able to cooperate with them making decisions together!"

Then Alya spoke up: "I nominate Marinette to be class representative!"

Then others quickly agree to Alya's opinion

Then Miss Bustier asked: "Marinette do you agree to be a Class representative candidate?"

Marinette then thought about it while seeing everyone around her to agree!

Marinette: "Yes!"

Everybody was very happy to hear Marinette's decision!

As everyone cheered for Marinette, Chloe was talking with Sabrina...

Sabrina: "So what's your plan?"

Chloe: "Daddy always told me... If you want to win destroy your opponent's reputation!"

Meanwhile, Adrien was attending his private fencing lesson in school until a news reporter was intruding on school grounds!

The reporter made a straight run towards the Fencing Instructor Armand D'argencourt

Reporter: "Armand D'argencourt how does it feel to lose the re-election in a landslide against mayor Bourgeious?"

Armand: "..."

Then Armand ran from the reporter leaving no comment!

Back with Marinette:

Marinette: "Tikki, I don't know how to properly make a campaign!"

Tikki: "You probably should try to note what everyone wants, then you could plan what the campaign should be like!"

Marinette: "Good Idea Tikki!"

Marinette then writes what everyone wants in class and expectations!

Then Marinette receives a text from Alya saying that Jagged stone is in her hotel and will be signing autographs!

Marinette then ran towards Chloe's hotel!

As Sabrina went to the bakery after Marinette ran, then she went and see anything that she could take from Marinette's room...

Adrien and D'argencourt were practicing fencing until D'argencourt pulled a technique that knocks the rapier from Adrien's hands and knocking him down on the ground!

Adrien: "Whoah! What is that technique? D'argencourt"

Adrien: "Never seen you on fire like that before..."

Armand: "It is a technique that has been passed down to my family for years!"

Armand: "It was developed by my ancestor DarkBlade, he ruled Paris with an iron fist until he was overthrown by a wealthy Frenchman!"

Armand: "Then he would use his dirty gold to buy the loyalty of the common people!"

Armand: "To that think not so long ago, my ancestor's flag was waving above Paris"