Chapter 21: Robostus (Extended)

Hiden Aruto is a comedian who was appointed to be the President of his recently deceased Grandfather, Hiden Intelligence, since HumaGears are now introduced internationally, he personally went to Paris to oversee the production and to make sure that everything will be safe! While A.I.M.S sent Isamu Fuwa to watch over Hiden activity...

Then he goes and tours around Paris with Izu!

Meanwhile, Max was in class talking to his bag...

Then the school computer has a virus!

Max then identified and tried to fix it, but Ms. Mendelev and Mr. Damocles wouldn't let him!

Until Mr. Damocles gives in and lets Max do his magic!

Max: "Well...I couldn't do this all by myself, I did it with my best friend!"

The Markov popped up!

Max then introduced Markov!

Max then explains about Markov being an Artificial Intelligence...

Then Aruto popped in!

Aruto: "You made that yourself!?"

Izu: "Pardon the President's behavior"

Marinette: "President!?"

Aruto then projects his business card!

Aruto: "Hiden Aruto! The current President of Hiden Intelligence!"

Max: "Hiden Intelligence!?"

Aruto and Max then got to know each other and fanboy around the idea of A.Is, until Isamu ran in with anger!

Isamu: "Hiden President! I'm ordered to keep you safe and provide supervision, not a babysitter!"

Isamu then drags Aruto out of the class, while Ms. Mendelev approaches Max in an annoyed attitude!

Ms. Mendelev then argued with Max and Markov regarding Markov gaining sentience!

Then Mr. Damocles confiscated Markov!

Markov: "Sir, I'd like to stay in Max's class. Please! I heard you're interested in computing like Max and myself!"

Mr. Damocles: "I am indeed! It's one of my hobbies. I even wrote a program for my computer which... Why on Earth am I talking to a toy? Huh!"

Mr. Damocles then enters his office with Markov in hand...

Markov: I am not a toy, Mr. Damocles! My name is Markov. Oh! Ooh! 

Mr. Damocles opens his desk drawer...

Markov: "Do not put me inside here Mr. Da—!" 

Mr. Damocles pushes a button on Markov to silence him!

Mr. Damocles: If only I had a button like this for all of my students.

Hawkmoth the senses the emotions that Markov emitted!

Hawkmoth: "Two dear friends who've been separated. There is nothing artificial about those emotions...Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize this electronic heart!"

Ms. Mendeleiev: "Silence! Back to your seats, everyone!"

Max: (to Marinette) "Markov has never been without me by his side. I don't know how he's going to emotionally handle this."

Marinette: (to Max) "Hold on. I'll see what I can do."

Max:" Thank you, Marinette."

Marinette: (raises her hand) "Uh, excuse me, Mrs. Mendeleiev? As a class representative, could I have your permission to go see Principal Damocles?"