Chapter 3: Party Crasher!

Adrien was home in his room! Nobody to talk to and Nobody to hangout with...

Then Wayhem video called him to hang out...

Wayhem: "So what happened?"

Adrien: "I was so busy with casting and my fencing lessons..."

Wayhem: "No Problem, I'm fine and happy that I could talk to my idol!"

Adrien: "Thanks for that Wayhem..."

Wayhem: "It's Okay! Just make sure you enjoy everything in life!"

Adrien: "Huh? Thanks for the advice"

Wayhem: "No Problem Adrien!"

Plagg: "So instead of talking, you video chat?"

Adrien: "Yeah! Considering Dad told me to stay in my room!"

Little did Adrien know his popularity was skyrocketing! His fame reaching Japan! Ore Journal was one of the news agencies that wanted to interview and advertise the brand!

Adrien's father approved of this and Ore Journal sent Shinji Kido to come to Paris and interview him!

Meanwhile, Nino, Ivan, Kim, and Max were contemplating a way to hang out with Adrien while still in his room!

Nino: "We should come up with excuses to do a party and not get Adrien in trouble!"

The other three agreed and went to Adrien's house!

Nino: "I and the other guys are here to work on a school project with Adrien!"

Adrien's bodyguard (whom I will be calling Gorilla for the rest of the chapter!) didn't approve until he was bribed by Nino who brought a rare action figure, then he allowed them to come inside the mansion and led them to Adrien's room!

Adrien: "Nino?"

Nino: "And Friends!"

Then Kim, Max, and Ivan arrive!

They all exchange banter and have fun!

Gabriel Agreste: "I will not be disturbed?"

Nathalie: "Yes! The media believes that Gabriel Agreste is going to Tokyo fashion week!"

Gabriel: "Excellent..."

Gabriel was in a chamber that had his wife in some kind of pod?

Gabriel: "We will soon be reunited, it's only a matter of time!"

Then he harvested butterflies to be his Akumas later!

Back with the boi:

Adrien, Nino, Max, Ivan, and Kim has lots of fun in the Agreste mansion!

Meanwhile, Marinette and the other girls were planting trees! Then they felt suspicious of what the boys are doing, considering that they gave excuses to them at a random time!

Marinette made an excuse to dismiss and investigated this!

Then she uncovered the truth and got Nino to spill the truth! 

Then Shinji Kido arrives at the Agreste manor! Gorilla was hesitant until Shinji showed him his pass that Gabriel Agreste gave him to come inside his house! Gorilla opened the entrance and showed him inside!

Shinji went inside and took photos of the house's interior! Then Gorilla led him to Adrien's room, Nino and the others hid inside the bathroom!

Shinji Kido went inside Adrien's room and talked to Adrien...