Chapter 14: Befana

It was the morning and the atmosphere was at its happiest!

Turns out it was Marinette's birthday!

Marinette was so thrilled and Tikki was just there being confused...

Tikki: "What's wrong Marinette?"

Marinette: "It's my birthday and I can smell that I will have a surprise party!"

Tikki: "This must be quite a special day for you!?"

Marinette: "It's always been like that!"

Tikki: "We Kwami's have such a thing for this type of occasion!"

Marinette: "Yeah, what is it?"

Tikki then sang a bit and spat on Marinette's hand

Marinette was confused and puzzled...

Tikki then explained that she took the hair of all Miraculous holder and turned it into a charm!

Tikki began to be sad, but Marinette explained that Alya was going to take her sister's to the dentist!

Tikki: "Do you humans celebrate such an occasion going to the dentist?"

Marinette then explained the convoluted plan that they had and Marinette figured it out in a matter of seconds...

Tikki was just floating next to Marinette confused on how Human Logic works...

Marinette kept saying about her friends being nervous and jumpy!

Tikki kept talking to Marinette and drew to the conclusion to the fact that Alya might actually bring her sisters to the dentist!

Marinette: "You know what, there's a no-fail way to make sure that there is a surprise party!"

Marinette went downstairs and made her parents panic!

Marinette: "Mom! Dad! Do you know anything about Alya planning a surprise party for my birthday?"

Tom made a cake and panicked on how to hide it! so he placed it in a bin nearby...

Tom: "Party? What Party?"

Sabine: "You're overdoing it!"

Tom and Sabine kept freaking out!

Then a ring came to the door!

It revealed to be Marinette's grandma, Gina Dupain!

Alongside her is a man with red clothing and a scarf with a ring on his hand!

Then Tom whispered

Tom: "Mom! It's her birthday remember..."

Gina: "Of course! Why do you think I'm here!?"

Marinette then noticed the red scarfed man...

Marinette: "Grandma who's that?"

Gina: "He's a good traveling friend, Marinette meet Souma Haruto!"

Haruto: "Nice to meet you, your grandmother has talked about you several times during our adventures..."

Gina then went inside...

Gina then gave Marinette her a present, but Marinette had mixed feelings...

Marinette and Gina then spent the whole day together!

Marinette kept looking at her phone and kept pondering but Gina was so stoked to spent time with her granddaughter!

Alya then called, Marinette's waiting finally paid off!