Chapter 17: TroubleMaker

It was another normal day in France until we get to see what's happening in Le Grand Paris!

Jagged Stone and his pet alligator Fang are in their luxury suite alongside Penny who was organizing everything and Bob who was managing the popularity and album sales!

Penny is Jagged's assistant and organized everything!

She was really busy due to the many parts of her job from taking care of Fang, organizing flights and having Jagged's food on the table!

Bob came up to her and asked if Jagged wants to participate in a variety show to boost up and promote his Album!

Jagged reluctantly agrees...

Announcer: "Hello! We're here with a special guest in "Fill My Shoes" the number one rock star: Jagged Stone!"

Announcer: "We have to thank Tom Dupain for having us in his bakery, the Best in Paris if I might add..."

Tom went to the Camera view and was extremely nervous!

Marinette and Sabine were talking in the background...

Sabine: "Are you sure it's okay?"

Marinette: "It's okay Mom! This will not only help the bakery, Dad will become an instant celebrity!"

Sabine: "If you say so Marinette..."

The camera is rolling and Tom is teaching Jagged on how to make a simple bread recipe!

Penny asked Marinette where the bathroom is?

Marinette: "It's upstairs"

Penny followed by the camera to have a tour of the place, then they stumbled upon Marinette's room!

The rating went high and the camera was recording every nook and cranny!

Marinette realized this and saw that her room is being recorded!

Marinette confronted Penny and had a mental breakdown!

The cable from the camera was unplugged and cut off any picture from the live feed!

Cameraman: "Hey Penny, you just cut us off the air!"

Penny: "Sorry!"

Marinette: "No, Penny, get them out of here first, please!"

Announcer: "Penny, give me that cable! We're live!"

Jagged sneezes: "Choo! Penny, was that flour organic? You know I'm allergic to non-organic flour."

Announcer: "Penny, the cable!"

Bob: "Penny, do you realize we've got no picture?"

Jagged: "Penny, do you have a tissue? Ah-ah-ah-choo!"

Everyone's shouting starts to echo in Penny's head.

Marinette: "Penny, no! Get out of my room first!"

Bob: "Penny, what is going on?"

Penny looks at everyone as she clutches her pen.

Jagged: "Penny, you said this gig would be easy as pie!"

Penny then explodes: "Stop! That's enough! All of you, back downstairs, now! Out, out, out!"

Everyone seeing Penny explode not raised and protest and followed her demands!

Jagged: "Hey!"

Marinette then faints!

Hawkmoth: "A devoted assistant losing her cool. Such a fortunate opportunity!"