20. CYBERSEX

System Administrator:

One of the most expensive event live is CYBERSEX. The room, which looks like a nightclub, is home to the users who are willing to pay physical minutes for cybersex with other players whose avatars are synchronized with their real faces. That is, everyone who comes knows that they are paying for genuine beauty, not for a virtual fake.

Everything in purple smoke, the light is pretty dark. Sweet aromas hover in the air: mint, lime, rum. The space is divided into several private rooms that are difficult to find free.
The stream of users is non-stop. Most often, these are those who always have enough physical minutes to allow such entertainment.
Levi comes here quite often. Looks out for regulars, processes them with his speeches, trying to find out who the curator is.

 Looks out for regulars, processes them with his speeches, trying to find out who the curator is

"One of the most profitable places that can be privatized. It's just a fountain of physical minutes. So many wallets come here. Tell me, how do these users have so many minutes? These are clearly not those poor fellows who get into debt pits and spend the last so as not to lose their physical connection with Elysium. This is all the top of real society. I don't just guess, I know it!" Levi tells one of the group's closest members, Hakim.

"People can do anything to fill this spiritual emptiness generated by the current reality. I can even believe that these guys are really getting into debt holes to pay for such entertainment," Hakim replies thoughtfully.
Levi grins irritably at his friend.

"Dude, wake up! This is not the place for philosophy, I'm telling you the facts. These bastards are here for a reason. Moreover, there is a high probability that one of the creators of this whole world can hang out here. This is tantamount to the fact that they simply built their own nightclub somewhere in reality, caught up with expensive prostitutes there, and in addition to pumping out profits, they also have fun there themselves!" Levi exclaims emotionally.

One of the users turns to his voice.

"Hush, they can hear you," Hakim says.
"The music is so loud that it's impossible to hear me," Levi adds angrily.

"So what's the plan? How do you propose to hack the event?" Hakim asks.

Levi leans back imposingly on the leather sofa, and with a grin of a predator, his eyes run through the space.

"We need to track down the curator. We will do everything through him. I used to suspect that tattooed bighead over there," he nods towards a strong guy with a spiked collar around his neck and eyes completely black, like a demon's, "But then it dawned on me... He's just a cover. This bouncer doesn't oversee anything here. Most likely, he is also paid extra in physical minutes for creating the appearance that the event belongs to him. I think the curator is one of the prostitutes. That Asian girl over there with the short pink hair," Levi gestures to a girl in a Japanese school uniform who is standing outside one of the rooms, talking nervously to a user. Her eyes glow and burn the smoke around like a laser.