3. R4VING IN H3LL

Yuno:

Each player regularly receives a newsletter about upcoming event-lives. I already more than a hundred unread messages, I mark almost all of them as "spam". But I still, I look at some of the invitations, especially if it's a private event-live where only those involved can enter. Sometimes hosts do mass mailing to increase the rating of the event and get bonus physical minutes. At such rare moments, anyone can get into a private room. Today I got an invitation to an event live called Raving in Hell. It's one of the most famous private locations in Elysium, it constantly stays in the top.

Host of this room once said: "People have been afraid of hell for centuries, but still, deep down they want to experience it at least once in their lifetime."

Well, I can't disagree

Well, I can't disagree. This location is always crowded. The most terrible and most perverted things happen in hell. It's dark and hot inside. The dance floor is packed to capacity, the sounds of dark ambient, techno and psy-trance louder than people's voices. In combination with music, my brain dissolves in rhythmic patterns and melodic lines, all of the other users forget who they are and why they came here.

The location itself consists of nine levels. On the first floor there is an empty dark room where you feel weightlessness and hear nothing. At the exit from it, there is a small bar, and next to it hangs a copy of the painting "Rites of Disappearance" by Peter Nathan. On the steel red-hot staircase, illuminated by ominous red lights, you can get to other levels.

The second level is a space for orgies. Pornographic frescoes depict Trojan warriors engaged in a sadomasochistic battle, and a huge devil surrounded by naked angels is depicted on the wall. The floor is strewn with huge velvet pillows, hot wax drips from the ceiling.

The dance floor occupies as many as five levels, they differ in temperature and volume of music. The higher - the hotter. At the eighth level, various instruments of torture are installed, on which users torture each other at will.

There is also a hidden level, the cost of which is equal to a month of unlimited physical stay in the game. This level was created by a group of hackers who managed to expand the standard physics of the metaverse.

 This level was created by a group of hackers who managed to expand the standard physics of the metaverse