Chapter Five: Spit It Out

Monster? Or Moonbyul? Yongsun had no clue what was going on, she knew who Moonbyul was but this wasn't her, however, at the same time it was. Almost as if she had a darker side of herself. "What do you mean Monster? Byulyi, you're not a monster. You're human." She struggled moving against the ropes tied to her. "I'm not Byulyi. Byulyi is somewhere else right now." The woman walked up right in front of her staring deeply into her eyes. Her aura was darker, and more intimidating. "Where is she then?"

"She's doing her best to save you. I don't know where she is right now. She could be fighting for her life to save you. In fact, she might be dead." Monster laughed outrageously. She started to laugh too hard to the point where she started to choke but she kept herself in check. "Please don't scare me like that Byul-" Yongsun got cut off by the other. With two hands around her neck, even pressure was placed. Monster was sure not to kill her, but wanted her to get the name right. "Don't say that name again." Yongsun nodded trying to catch her breath after the hands had let her go.

Monster sat down in a chair facing Yongsun. She looked up and down at her licking her lips. "She made a great choice picking you." She tapped her foot.

"Pardon?"

"I'm saying that you're hot."

"Thanks, but there's other things that you should be grateful for."

"Like what?" Monster tilted her head in wondering what she should be grateful for. Yongsun managed to turn the chair around to where the other can see her hands. And what she did was, well. Something.

"Go fuck yourself." Yongsun flipped her off. Gasping in shock, Monster was quite offended. Yongsun flipped the chair around to where she could see her and she started to laugh. "You know, I would never say that to Byulyi but you're quite on my nerves." Her stare darkened, becoming more serious knowing the situation she was in. "Look at you! You look even hotter when you're mad." Monster teased her, knowing well what she was doing. Yongsun rolled her eyes, she was already annoyed. Moonbyul to her was always a little brat sometimes but she loved it. All of her jokes were light hearted and were never meant to hurt someone but with Monster, it was a little bit unsettling.

"I'm going to untie you and give you some food and water. I'll be right back after I leave." Monster slowly approached Yongsun not wanting to scare her but she was already pissed off enough to where she wasn't going to deal with any of her flirting moves. Slowly undoing the ropes and taking off the cuffs, Yongsun knew what she was going to do. She was going to get out of here. The moment she was free she mentally planned a little fight with the other, in her head it looked cool but with what really happened, wasn't so much. Yongsun raised her fist ready to punch her. When her fist started to move, Monster quickly grabbed her arm to stop the punch. "Did you really think that you were going to hit me with that?" She flipped her around to where her back slammed against the floor. The pain was excruciating but thankfully, no major injuries took place.

Monster walked out of the room and closed the door. Yongsun was left in the dark room with small walls, no windows, with a gray ceiling. Only two chairs and the ropes and cuffs that were used to tie her up. She examined the room carefully, trying to find a way out. Trying to turn the knob, the lock was on the outside. She didn't have anything to pick the lock with but an idea struck her head. Maybe I can use my sun necklace. Yongsun looked down trying to find it but realized that it was gone and out of her possession. She tried to think about where she left it or if Monster took it away from her until she realized something. Wait a minute. If Monster didn't take it, did I accidentally drop it when I was getting abducted by those men? The thought was reasonable and well thought out. She gave up on trying to open the door and sat back down in her chair waiting for Monster to come back with the food and water.