EPILOGUE: The Lady

Five years later, Yongsun sits in the bitter cold weather. A warm cup of hot chocolate warms her hands, hot breath hits the air creating a light misty cloud. It's been years since the mess with the dimensions. She's back in her world, safe, and away from Monster and Moonstar. The moment Byulyi passed in her arms, Moonstar was able to bring her home before the other that would create a bigger mess. She had everything back except that other half. A part of her was torn out and no one knew why.

She remembered the moment she went back into the real world. She was hugging the air on the bed, the clock at midnight. She was clean, her hair done, no scars or bruises but only memories of what happened. That morning, she asked Hyejin and Wheein if they knew about what happened to Byulyi. However, their memories of Byulyi disappeared. They didn't know who she was or her significance to them. Not even a single clue.

Yongsun stares at the bare tree in front of her. A lady sat next to her. She had silver hair, with a blazer and turtleneck sweater. She thought to herself, "She reminds me so much of her." Yongsun looks away trying to not break a tear from her eyes. Her thoughts were interrupted by the woman getting up, she turns around and stares at her. Her face was hidden with a face mask , she began to speak. "It's been a while, my love."

"Byulyi?" Yongsun couldn't take it anymore. Her heart aching with every word, her skin getting goosebumps.

"Ever since the world was created, since the stars were born, is this what was supposed to happen?"

"What?"