Chapter one

This is my first story, sorry if it isn't the best! I'll try my hardest! Enjoy! I do not own Junjou Romantica.

Misaki's POV

'Ow ow ow ow...' I thought as i slowly rose from my warm bed. Looking down at the silver haired author laying now alone on the bed. 'Baka..' He's the reason i'm in so much pain.I told him to go slower too! Typical Baka..But i still love him.

I walked out of my room, wincing at the pain in my back occasionally. I turned the tv on for something to watch while cooking breakfast.Nothing good is on, so I just put the news on, who knows, maybe i'll learn something. I got out the eggs and bacon. Putting them in separate pans, they began to sizzle and I waited, looking at the tv.

Wait..What?

There is a shooter who has been killing people..They cant find him..But how? Why..? I'm scared..My thoughts stopped once i heard the bedroom door open and a silver haired male walked out. Usagi is up.

'Crap..' I instantly grabbed the remote and turned the tv off, if Usagi knew he would never let me out of the house! I have to get food, go to school, get clothes and all that stuff! Baka worries too much..

"Morning Misaki.." Usagi said in his usual half asleep tone. It made me happy for some reason. Usagi always made me happy

"Morning." I said. setting up two plates, there being less food on mine, I kinda lost my appitaite when i saw the news.Hopefullu Usagi won't notice. I walk to the table where Usagi had sat down. Sitting in front of him and slowly eating my small potion of food. Even this much seemed like too much, I didn't want to worry Usagi though..

"Misaki..? Is that enough to eat?" Usagi asked, his lavender eyes looking at my chesnut hair, since i was looking down a bit.

Crap..again

"Yeah, i'm not that hungry is all."I replied. Looking up a bit to see some worry in Usagi's eyes. Damn. "Really, i'm just not hungry Usagi, i'll eat more when i get home, okay?" The worry in Usagi's eyes faded, that made me happy.

After we ate Usagi thanked me and i took the dishes, going to the sink and washing them. I hummed a small tune and swayed a bit, after a bit i got concerned. 'Usually Usagi hugs me from behind and goes on about how he need a refil of me..Why isnt he? is he busy? Upset?' I turn around to see a wide-eyed Usagi looking at the news on tv.

'CRAP x3' I thought. Usagi saw me and jumped. Usagi went into defnese mode and shut all the curtains and made sure the door was locked. I turned the water off and looked at him.

"Usagi..? What are you doing..?" I asked as i slowly approached my worried lover. He wrapped his arms around me as if i wound never see him again. I looked up at him and blushed

"You arent going anywhere, i'm not letting you leave this apartment." Usagi said sternly. I winced a bit at how serious he sounded, I didn't like it. And plus. I have to go to school.

"Usagi..I have to go to school. I'll be okay I promise. I'll be super cautious." I said, attempting to calm my lover down. It didn't work

"I'm not letting you leave. I'll be a worried mess and you know that. I care about you too much to let you go like that." Usagi replied.

I just sighed. Baka..

"Its the law Usagi. You can't avoid me going to school forever. You could get arrested or something.." I began to tear up a bit. Sniffling and looking down with my forehead against Usagi's chest. "I can't loose you.."

Usagi sighed. Pulling me closer and rubbing my back to comfort me.

"Fine.." Usagi said with a worry filled sigh.

I wiped my eyes and nodded. Slowly going upstairs to get ready for school. Once I'm ready I walk down and walk to the door. Usagi goes to keep his hand on the door so I can't open it, but he slowly puts his hand down. I hug him and look up at him with a soft smile

~~~Driving to school vroom vroom~~~

Once he get to school. I look over at Usagi "I'll be okay Usagi I promise." I said as I got out of the car. Looking down into the car to see Usagi. He looked worried.

'I'm sorry Usagi.."

"I love you, Misaki." Usagi said. Looking at me with his lavender eyes.

I slowly made a heart with my hands and shut the door. My face red as I ran into the school. Usagi chuckled a bit and drove off home.

I wasn't too sure on how to end it but I think I did okay! It'll get better I promise~