Chapter Thirteen - Final

Nowaki's POV

         Hiro and I decided to go on a small walk so we could calm down and I could fully explain things to him. He was pretty upset with me but it's okay. He loves me anyway.
Misaki's POV
"How do you think they're holding up..?" I asked Usagi. We were sitting on the couch facing each other and I fidgeted with my thumbs out of nervousness, suddenly I felt a hand on my head and I scrunched up my face a but at first before looking up at Usagi. He just smiled at me and ruffled my hair up.
Even dead you're a baka
"They're gonna be fine, don't worry about it" Usagi reassured me. "Who knows. Maybe they're doing the do in some kind of flower meadow right now. You never know, but I don't doubt i-"
Usagi was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" I said as I stood up and went to the door. Opening it to see Hiro and Nowaki standing in front of me, Apparently Usagi had followed me and laughed behind me.
"Well I take that back" He said, still laughing. I just sighed and looked at the ground
See what I mean? Baka Baka Baka..
"Take back what?" Hiro akd Nowaki asked in unison. They looked at each other and chuckled for a few seconds before returning their attention to Usagi and walking inside.
"Well Misaki here said that he betted you two were having sex in a meadow" Usagi responded with a giant poker face
"I did not!" I whined. "You said that not me!" I turned to look at Usagi who was just having his own laughing fit.
Honestly how do I even deal with him, he's like kid sometimes..
Hiro stood there with an almost completely red face and his arms around Nowaki in an embarrassed fashion.
"Dangg, we should've. And don't worry Misaki, that sounds like something Usagi would say" Nowaki joked, receiving a small hit on the chest from Hiro in response. I just laughed a bit and yawned
"You guys can have you sex talk, I'm gonna go take a nap" I said as I began to walk to the bedroom and shutting the door behind me. Laying on the bed and sighing in slight relief.
I hope those bastards get what they deserve. Thanks to them we're all dead, but at least we're all together and plus I'm back with my parents. So that's good I guess. At least I'm with Usagi and my friends I'm perfectly happy.
The door opened and Usagi walked into the room.
"Oi, Hiro and Nowaki left to go to their own place. Nowaki said they're gonna do the do so in a round-about way I was right." He said with a small laugh. He walked up to the bed and sat down at the foot of it and falling back. Looking at the ceiling then over at me.
"I'm sorry all of this happened Misaki. I'm sorry for all the pain you were put through and most of all, I'm sorry I couldn't save you"
I looked at Usagi with a shocked and somewhat saddened expression.
"Please don't apologize for that..it isn't even your fault. It's their fault. But they're gone now so it's okay" I said, Usagi moved over to me and hugged me to his chest. I hugged him back and stuffed my face into his chest.
"We're okay now. And if some people miss us, well, we're gonna see them again, so that's something to look forward to. And at least we're together in this beautiful place. I think we're gonna be alright now" I said before nuzzling Usagi
"Yeah..In a weird way, I'm glad things worked out the way they did. I'm not glad we died but I'm glad we're all together in s place filled with happiness and all that sappy stuff. Now get some rest alright?"
"Alright..Night Usagi"
"Goodnight Misski"
"..I love you lots.."
"I love you too "

Alrighty, so that's it. If you guys want I can make small stories that branch off of this for example. If you want smut I can do a side one shot of that. Or Misaki and Usagi haunting those dick-wads. I dunno. It's up to you guys and what you want to read. Just tell me and If 3+ people want that idea then I'll do it. I hope this story made sense and wasn't all over the place. I have memory problems and I'm just not smart XD I don't plan my stories out I just write what comes to my mind. I probably shouldn't do that. ANYHOW enough blabbering.

Thanks for reading my probably sucky story and I hope you enjoyed it :3 I would really appreciate it if you would share this with your friends or something like that. I also really appreciate other story ideas like ships or plot ideas. So yeah. Thanks for reading. Bye!<3