Chapter seven

***THIS CHAPTER CAN BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME (depression. Self harm. Suicide. Sadness. Etc )

Nowaki's POV

Please be okay please be okay please be okay.

I continuously paced up and down the small waiting room. Nobody really questioned me, they just kinda inferred that I was worried about someone. Which I was. Usagi just sat in a chair with his head in his hands. I feel like he was In a worse condition than me. He was panting from nervousness for gods sake. I stopped in my tracks when a nurse walked up to me with a clipboard. And Usagi shot up and ran to my side.
"Excuse me, sir? You're waiting on Hiro, correct?" She asked me. Her voice was very soft and polite. It calmed me down a little. But I was still worried about Hiro and Misaki
I answered her imminently
"Yes! Is he okay? Can i see him? Did he break anything?" The nurse just smiled at me. And Usagi quickly followed
"What about Misaki? Is he okay? Can he go home soon?"
The nurse bit her bottom lip a bit "Well..Hiro is on his way to becoming better again. He just has to rest now. However..Misaki's condition is much worse I'm afraid. He lost a lot of blood and his chances are low of life. But they're still there.  You can see them. But be extra careful around Misaki" she said.
Once she finished I instantly ran to the room With Usagi next to me. We stopped running and entered slowly to not startle them and wake them up. I went to Hiro. And Usagi went to Misaki.

Usagi's POV

  There was my lover. Right in front of me and in the worst condition. I looked down at him and his sleeping face, oh Misaki. You're in so much pain and you still have that peaceful look on your face. I looked up at the heart monitor. My heart dropping after every time it went. In fear it would stop. I looked back down at my Misaki and knelt down to his side. Lightly caressing his cheek. His stitched up and bruised cheek. As I looked at him. He became blurry. And I felt water going down my face. Shit. I never cry. I wiped my cheeks and sniffled. Nowaki noticed but he let me be. Hiro had woken up and they were just talking and doing their own thing. Letting me have time with Misaki. I stood up and leaned over. Kissing his forehead that his chestnut hair covered. I looked at him and saw his eyes open slowly. His green orbs. I missed those.. He looked over at me and used his little strength to smile at me. "Usagi.." He said. His voice full of pain and fear. I kissed his head again. "It's okay.." He said. Lightly stroking his hair. Misaki softly nuzzled into my hand. He looked up at me and spoke softly. "I..love you..Usagi.." He said before he shut his green orbs and I suddenly heard a long beep. Oh hell no. Oh HELL NO. I looked up at the heart monitor to see a line. A straight. Non moving line. My eyes widened and so did Nowakis and Hiros. Hiro started crying and Nowaki hugged him. Doctors rushing in and to Misaki as I just feel to my knees and started crying into my hands.

-17 minutes later-

The doctors had done everything they could. And Misaki wouldn't come back. The dark and scary aura came back.  Misaki was all I had. All I wanted. And now he's gone. He slipped from my hands and I couldn't do anything about it. I fucking hate myself for this. And I can never forgive myself.
Ever.

I stood up and ran out of the room and out of the building. I ran to our; my; apartment and went inside.
((I can't write this part I'm sorry.  this far in  is triggering for me. Usagi kills himself
This is not the last chapter))