Chapter three

Part 3~! I hope you're enjoying my story so far!
Misaki: I hate it..
Usagi: So do I..
Oh hush ~!

Misaki's POV

I slowly woke up from when I passed out. It was cold and dark. I tried to move but something held me back, well, two things. The pain in my leg that was wrapped up for some reason. And the fact that my arms were chained to the wall behind my back. Like handcuffs but a chain connecting them to the wall. I shook from the chill in the room and the fear. Where the hell am I? And why? I heard footsteps then a door open. What scared me the most was that I couldn't see anything until the man flipped a switch, turning the lights on. I was in a semi large room. Stone walls. Stone flooring. Kinda like a prison. All that was in it was the man, me, the chains, a table, a whip and a window.

"Good morning sunshine~" The male said. He walked over to me and knelt down-- since I was sitting down. "Thanks to you, I got out of that sticky situation AND now I have someone to play with." He said with a laugh.

Why is he doing this..? Usagi..I'm scared..

The male began to feel around my chest before getting a knife and cutting my shirt up. Ripping it off and making me wince from shock and slight pain. I reacted quickly and without thought and kicked him in the gut. Trying to get him away. He moved a bit but he just looked at me and grinned.

"Oh. I got a fiesty one." He said. Taking the knife and using its side so it held my head up by my chin. My eyes filled with fear and they watered "This just won't do. I guess I'll have to train you how to behave." He said. Getting up and getting the whip from the table and walking back. He began to whip my chest, making me yelp every time. I felt a liquid come from my chest, I looked down to see my chest bleeding and blood going down onto the floor. I panted and more tears fell. I shook and whimpered in pain.

"Now, now. Play time isn't over." He said. Grinnin and removing the chain from the handcuff like things that held my hands together and behind me.

He instantly grabbed me and dragged me to the table. Chaining me to it by my feet and hands. I tried to escape but he just whipped me more. Making me yelp, bleed and cry out more.

-I don't have the heart to type this. But misaki got raped and ends up with bruises and cuts almost all over him-

The male unchained me and chained me to the wall again. I trembled and sobbed. He just laughed and walked out.

"I'll see you again, my pet."

I would try to escape and run away from here. But hell..I don't even know where I am. All I know is that im in basically a prison, and I just got raped and beaten and now I'm on the floor sobbing. Please find me soon Usagi..Its scary here, I'm scared..I miss you. I want to be in your arms again, I want to be safe in your arms and you telling me that I'll be okay. I miss that..a lot. I miss you. I love you, Usagi.

I looked around the room to try and see if I can escape. But I found nothing. He even took the whip with him. So I really have nothing but a table and a window. Which I can't use. Plus. The table is bloody and its gross..its not just my blood on there. I can tell other people have been here. My thoughts were interrupted by a vibration and light next to me. My phone! I looked over at it and saw that Usagi was calling me. I tried to reach for the phone desperately. My fingers just reached it, my finger nail can just poke it. I sighed before turning in a weird way and pushing it with my foot.

Idiot..why didnt I do that earlier.

I answered the phone and put it on speaker. No way can that man hear me anyway. The walls are thick. Or that's what i inferred. Boy was I wrong.

"Misaki?!" Usagi said, obviously worried

I kept panting, bleeding and shaking.

"U-Usagi.."

"Where are you, Misaki??!"

"I-I don't k-know.." I coughed up some blood. Whimpering and panting after.

"Look, Misaki. You have to try and get out of there, I'm going to find you I promise! Please hang in there and I'll be there as soon as I ca-"

The door flung open, making he gasp and look in that direction. Shit..

"Oh well well well. Look what we have here. Seems like I didn't teach you enough." He said whip in hand before be whipped me in the arm a few times. I yelped and more tears fell from my eyes.

The man took the phone and chuckled. "He's my little toy now, you won't see him again. So stop trying." He said before hanging up. Right before the call ended I yelled out Usagi's name. To remind him that I'm still here. He will find me. There is hope..right?