Chapter twelve

Misaki's POV

Hiro was still worried all morning so Usagi and I decided we would take a walk around. There was a large park so we thought that would be a good place for us to try and relax. We flew out of the house and slowly lowered down onto the ground. I held Usagis hand while blushing a bit. Hiro walking next to us; I looked over at Hiro to see him looking around curiously. He seemed like he was starting to calm down, slowly, but he still was calming down. Once we arrived at the park, we stood there and stared at it in awe. It was truly beautiful.

The grass was a beautiful green with a stone path running through it in an X shape with a fountain in the middle of the X, the sky was a pure blue color and there was a good amount of people walking around. Some old, some young, some alone, some with people. We walked on the path and to the fountain, a wide enough rim for people to sit on, which is where we sat. We sat there and took everything in. Things felt like they were gonna be okay and I really liked it.

Nowakis POV

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I yelled extremely loudly. My heart pounded as I ran down a hallway. You're probably wondering what I'm doing or where I am. I'll tell you.
I'm getting my revenge.

I ran into a room; the same room where Misaki and Hiro were tortured, I cringed when I was their blood stains on the wall; along with others that weren't theirs. And there they were. The two assholes that killed them. I growled as my fisted got tighter. I ran over to them as they pointed a gun at me but I didn't care, because by the time they took the gun out I was already in mid punch. My fist making contact with one of their faces and making him fall to the ground. The other one tried to shoot me a few times but missed every time except for one. Hitting me in the side. I held my side for a bit in pain before glaring at the one that shot me. Running at him and tackling him to the ground and using my body weight to hold him down as I threw multiple consistent punches at his face. His face eventually bleeding in multiple places. I stopped when he was knocked out and probably bleeding out. I stood up and panted, his blood all over my knuckles. Ignoring the pain that still lingered in my side, I looked behind me to see the male I went at previously holding a gun pointed at me with a grin on his face. The next thing I knew he pulled the trigger and everything went black. And after a few cold moments, that black turned into white and the cold turned into warmth. My eyes involuntarily shutting from the brightness.  Something green forming under m feet; grass, I opened my eyes to see someone charging at me. I jumped a bit as they clung to my torso and stuffed their face into it.
Hiro-San..
I stood there and watched him for a couple seconds before tightly hugging him back. Stuffing my face into his soft hair and slightly nuzzling it. A few tears running down my face as Hiro began to cry into my chest. Some people watched us and other people acted like this was normal. I guess it was, they probably see stuff like this daily. Misaki and Usagi ran over and watched me and Hiro.
"Nowaki..You're here.." Usagi said. Misaki hugged his own torso with Usgais arm around his shoulders. I lifted my head a bit and looked at the two.
"Yeah..I am" I replied softly. Hiro tensed up at my words and looked up at me. His eyes were slightly red and his cheeks has tears running down them. My heart broke at the sight and I put his face back into my chest. Hugging him tightly once again.
"Can you guys leave us alone for a bit.." Hiro asked. Sniffling after he spoke. Misaki and Usagi nodded and they walked away. Misaki clung to Usagis side like a lost child as they walked and Hiro began to cry harder as they left.
He was holding back the whole time..
I shut my eyes and hugged him until he stopped crying, which was about 10 minutes.
"It's okay Hiro.. Try to relax okay?" I spoke softly in his ear. He sniffled and pulled away from me a bit, wiping his eyes and nose and I smiled at him before kissing his head. He never showed sadness around anymore but me and that made me really happy. I felt special.
"Why are you here Nowaki..?"
"I tried to get revenge on the guys that went after you and Misaki.. I got them good but it didn't work out as I planned..I'm sorry Hiro. Please forgive me"