Chapter two

Part 2 is out! I hope I'm doing okay •3• ~
Also warning: this contains offensive language.

Misaki's POV

I walked into Mr. Hiro's classroom somewhat tense, I mean. There was a shooter somewhere! Who wouldn't be afraid. It looked like everyone else was afraid as well. Even Mr.Hiro. Once everyone settled down and sat, Mr. Hiro spoke.

"I'm sure you all heard the news. But we will continue class regularly. Now.." He said as he began the lecture for the day.
'How can he act so calm?!'

About 30 minutes later, someone ran into the room shouting that the shooter is here and to hide.

'SHIT'

Hiro instructed everyone to calm down and hide as he his himself. I ran to the back of the room in the corner, behind a barricade of desks. I heard gun shots going off like there's no tomorrow. I trembled and took my phone out before hearing sirens. Should I call Usagi..? No.. He'll end up coming here..he'll get hurt.. But..I want to see him..the cops are here anyway..he'll be okay..I dialed usagis number and he instantly picked up as if he's been waiting at the phone.

"Misaki?" Usagi said with concern in his voice.

"U-Usagi.." I said, softly crying. "Y-You were right..the shoote-" The call got disconnected. The last thing usagi heard was the gunshots and me. Usagi dropped the phone and ran out of the apartment.

Where as, at the school. The shooter had gotten into my class room and shot left and right, laughing like a maniac. He saw me and grinned when he hears the sirens. He walked to be and grabbed me by the hair. I yelped in pain as my hair was pulled. He stood at the back of the classroom with me, a mask covering his face. Police and usagi then stormed in. The shooter smiled and held the gun to my head. I could tell that my tears were coming down my face harder than before. I trembled and looked at usagi.

"One more move and this kid won't see the light ever again!!" He yelled. Spitting. "Everyone get the fuck down!!"

Usagi..
Everyone slowly went to the ground. He laughed. Walking down and throwing me over his shoulder. I squirmed and tried to get out of his grip. Usagi's reflex kicked in and he shot up before going after me. The shooter growled and turned around.

"I said don't fucking move!!!" He yelled before shooting me in the leg.

I yelped and gasped. Shaking and whimpering as I coveted my mouth, tears streaming down. Usagi's eyes filled with sadness and rage. I could hear growls coming from Usagi, the class looking at Me wide eyed. The shooter snickered before running out of the room and out of the school to who the hell knows. I kept squirming but he hust shot me in the leg again. I stopped when I lost consciousness from the blood loss.

I'm sorry Usagi..