Chapter eleven

Usagi's POV

Hiro stood in front of me with tears streaming down his face. His clothes were torn and they looked like someone was beating him up. He looked up at me for a couple of seconds before shooting his head back down and covering his mouth, I stood there in complete shock. My friends boyfriend standing in front of me in a place where the fucking dead goes. I put my arm around Hiro and walked him inside our little home. He sat down on the couch and continued to sob in his hands.
"They got me again.." Hiro spoke softly as he buried his face in his frail and pale hands.
"Who did..?" I asked as I sat down next to Hiro and put my arm around his shoulders and tried to console him while at the same time, trying to find out 'who got him.'
"The guys that kidnapped me and Misaki earlier..they got me again and you can see how that turned out.." Hiro choked on his words and I rubbed his back to try and calm him down. Misaki awoke from his nap and walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Rubbing his eyes as he yawned, once he was down the stairs he saw Hiro, crying on the couch. He ran over to him and had complete shock in his eyes, Hiro stopped crying for a moment as he looked up at Misaki and sprang from his seat. Hugging Misaki tightly and crying into his shoulder.

Misakis POV

     Hiro hugged my neck tightly And I just stood there like a statute.
Why is he here??
I looked over Hiro then at Usagi. Usagi was just sitting where Hiro was sitting; baffled and anxious. I could tell by his eyes, whenever you look at Usagi, you can just tell his emotions by looking at his eyes. At least I can. Hiro's tears began to get my shirt wet but I didn't care. I hugged him tightly and nuzzled his head a bit until he began to relax and calm down. I looked at him and set him back on the couch next to Usagi, then I sat on the floor in front of Hiro , looking up at the both of them. The silence was awkward as we both sat there, until I got the courage to break it.
"So..Hiro..how did you get here.." The words sounded reluctant. I didn't want to make him cry again
Hiro looked at me and sighed. Looking back down and hugging his own small torso like a lost kid. "You know the guys that kidnapped us? They came back and got me and we'll. You can see what happened.." Hiro spoke softly as he sniffed after he finished speaking. I looked at him with a saddened look before Usagi joined in the conversation.
"One thing I'm really worried about is Nowaki. What is he going to do" Usagi asked. He didn't make eye contact with either of us and I assumed he was referring to when Usagi killed himself because I died. And honestly, hearing that made my stomach drop. "Yeah..but we shouldn't think about that. We need to worry about Hiro right now" I replied and Usagi nodded a bit in agreement. I stood up and ruffled Hiro's hair "Try to think positive, okay? Nowaki is gonna be okay and so are you" Hiro smoked at me and stood up, he hugged my torso and stuffed my face into it. Usagi began to get jealous as usual and glare st Hiro. I looked at Usagi; making him look away. I let Hiro go and Hiro sniffled a bit. Rubbing his nose.
"Let's get you cleaned up" Usagi suggested as he stood up from the sofa and led me and Hiro to the bathroom to help Hiro calm down. We had him splash some water on his face as Usagi got some comfier clothes for him and once Usagi came back and Hiro was done. We left Hiro to change. I turned to Usagi and hugged him tightly. Trying to get some comfort from his neck and his arms that were wrapped around my waist. We stood there for awhile waiting for Hiro. Once Hiro was finished he walked out of the bathroom, his old clothes in the trash since he won't wear them again; being that they were completely ripped up. The sun slowly went down as night began to arrive. Usagi and I invited Hiro to stay with us for the next few nights or until he's back on his feet. So all 3 of us hung out in the living room and just hung out until we all were tired and went to bed until morning. It was hard to sleep because I was worried about Nowaki. I didn't express my worry though because that would cause Hiro more stress. So I just tried to sleep it off.