Chapter Four

I hope I'm doing good so far, this is my first story, aha (^v^)feedback is appreciated~

Usagi's POV

I held my phone to my ear as I heard the man speak. I growled and my eyes teared up. I gripped onto my phone and felt like breaking it, until I heard my Misaki call out my name.

Misaki..he's there. I have to save him, I can't stand here and sob. I have to find him.

~~~~1 hour later~~~~
Usagi's POV

I ended up gathering a few people to help me find my Misaki. Not that I had many people to chose to begin with. I got Hiro and Nowaki. They went off together and they said they'd call me when they found something. Ugh I hope they call soon..

I paced back and forth in the living area of my apartment. Arms crossed in front of my chest and I looked at my feet. I sighed before walking to the bedroom and sitting on the bed with one of Misaki's shirts. I held it tightly in my arms.

Strawberries... Vanilla...and something that could only be described as Misaki.

I checked just about everywhere, didnt I? Where the hell could he have been taken..? My poor Misaki..he's probably so scared..

My thoughts instantly stopped when I heard the vibrations and ringing from my phone that was across the bed. I stared at it for a bit before quickly crawling/dragging/scooting over to it. Grabbing it and answering it

"Hello?" I answered. My eyes full of hope and anticipation.

"Hello, Usagi. Its Nowaki...I have bad news.." He said. His voice trembled as he spoke. He cleared his throat before speaking again. "I was looking for Misaki with Hiro and I look away for a minute and I looked back..he was gone.. So I looked for him and I couldn't find him..I checked everywhere. I even called him and it went right to voicemail.."

Usagi froze and bit his lip. That bastard must have taken him.. But I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

"Keep looking for Hiro. I'll look for Misaki." I said. I heard a faint okay from Nowaki and I reluctantly hung up. I sighed and stufced my face into Misaki's shirt.

Misaki..

Misaki..

Misaki..

I'm sorry this is so short. I'm at my dad's house and I'm gonna be busy (birthday) sorry!! The next one will be longer I promise