4

Jessica's POV

I smiled.at his actions . He scratched the back of his head and looked down.

I heard someone running down the hospital halls . Danny popped his head in out of breath.

"Jess thank god you're ok" he said trying to catch his breath.

"What happened"he added.

. "S-she almost died" shawn said with his voice cracking

"Its nothing"I said quietly.

"Jess don't ever take your life for granted ... it was something and honestly it is a miracle that you're alive ....youre a very special person Jessica" he said than sat down in the hospital chair next to me.

The doctor walked in .

"Well you can't attend school for a week ..and we are going to run tests." He said than alked out.

Right now it was about 8:45 at night.,

"Shawn you should go him..you were here for a while.. I'll stay with her "Dan said .. shawn nodded and gave me a hug and left.

*2 hours later*

".does Bethany know you're here"I announced

"No..but who cares "he said but just then I heard heels clicking down the hall.

"Dan "bethany screeched.

"What "he rolled his eyes

"I want you to leave now"she shouted

"I'm not leaving....you could leave like how you just got here... I don't want your slutty ass around me anymore...we are over. You've always disrespected mine and jessicas relationship and I honestly ... don't like you.. never had . My brother set me up with you and I honestly don't know why. Your ugly on the inside and out...we are done" he said as she cried he towered over me and kissed my forehead..what.

She left.

"Jessica Adrielle Rose would you be my girlfriend "he said . I am confused. I nodded smiling.

He grinned widely .

A/N:

SORRY ITS SHORT BUT SO MUCH HAPPENED.