22

Jessica's POV

"Babe" I hear Danny yell.

It's a couple of days later. I feel broken and Daniel won't stop calling me babe or baby or anything like that . He hurt me too...

He opens the door to my room . He was holding a bag of McDonald's . My face lit up .

"I kicked the boys out" he says . I look up with teary eyes .

"Why" I say with a tear spilling out of my eye . They were the things that were keeping me good now . They were making me happy . They would bring me places and feed me when Danny wouldn't .

"Don't cry , they literally live down the street. I just wanted us to live alone ." He smiles

I grin falsely  and eat my food . He lays in my bean bag chair. He gazes in my direction . Then he snaps out of it .

"Where do you want to go today " he asks .

He's trying to make an effort . He hasn't been locking me in the basement and I don't think he will cause' he got
Rid of the chains and stuff .

"Dosent matter " I say .

"Well then start getting ready cause we are leaving tonight and bring a couple extra pairs of clothes" he grins .

"Like how many"

"One today and then seven others"he smiles .

I grin and get up and go into my walk in closet and shut the door . I wonder where he's taking me .

" just so you know we are getting in a plane " he yells .

I put in a off-white body suit and then some jeans with cuts on the knees, I add some white air Max's with it

I put in a off-white body suit and then some jeans with cuts on the knees, I add some white air Max's with it .

My makeup and hair was already done . I pulled out an actual freaking suitcase . I carry it out to my bed .

"Wow" he says .

I grin and walk back getting more clothes . I'm done with my clothes and i grab a coupe pairs of shoes and heels and put those in and then my hair straightener and wand in and then throw some perfume and facial products and stuff in there . I almost forgot my makeup stuff ...

I close up the luggage and bring it to the living room . Danny comes down carrying his luggage too.

He looks cute today, wait I don't know what I just said . Whatever.

*after plane flight *

We got at the hotel. We are in Maui . In Hawaii basically .

It was 7pm

"Jess get ready cause we are going out "