16

Jessica's outfit in the media!

Jessica's POV

"Babe come on" Shawn said .

"Fine " I got dressed in ripped highwaisted shorts , a baggy v-neck , and some sperrys .

We got in the car . Shawn drove to the big house that all the boys hang out at .

I sat there quiet while they had fun.

I got up and walked to the kitchen .

"Baby" Taylor said smirking .

"Get away from me you sick bastard "

He put his hand over my mouth and took me into the basement and raped me . I cried saying no .

I put on my clothes and snuck out the back running home .

I looked in the mirror .

"Whore"

I took a blade and slashed my wrists.

I blacked out .

"Jessica "

I looked down and saw my wrists covered in bandages. I was laying in bed an I felt so low .

I look up to see Shawn .

"I'm so sorry Shawn " I said crying

"Stop none of this is your fault , it's all mine I should've never let you be in the same room as Taylor " he said frowning .

A week later

I was on Twitter and I saw something I never wanted to see . I saw the video up on Internet of Taylor raping me . Why would he post this .

I ran to the bathroom and broke my mirror . I took one of the pieces of glass . I was about to cut when I felt strong hands on me . I looked at the person and it was Cameron .

"Let go " I said trying to get out of his grip but it was no help .

"No" he said .

Nash took the glass from my hand .

"I want to die let me go please , I want to die "I cried .

Nash ran to the iPad and saved the video .

"Get dressed , Taylor is getting arrested today "

I went to my closet and got dressed in leggings , a v-neck , and a thick cardigan . I slipped on my sperrys and put my hair in a bun . I grabbed my phone and put it in the pocket of my cardigan .

I sat in the backseat with Shawn's hands wrapped around me tightly . He kissed my forehead ,

"I failed in keeping you happy Jessie" he said in a sad tone .

A tear slipped out of my eye and on to his hand .

"I'm so sorry " he said sadly .

"Don't feel guilty about this . If you feel guilty I feel guilty . What the fuck is happening to me , I've gone crazy suicidal and I don't want you feeling sad about it . You never failed me . You've always made me happy and I want to make you happy ", I said crying .

He hugged me and held me in his arms , I felt so loved .

We got to the police station .

"Welcome to Svu , what's your problem " the officer said nicely .

"I've been raped " I said as a tear brimmed my eyes .

"We will have you with detective Gilinsky and Carpenter ." the officer said .