8

1 month later.

Jessica's POV

Danny isn't talking to me what's so ever and I do not know why though .

I was planning to go to his house right now . I knocked on the door and some blond chick opened it .

I walked in and she sat at their island . She was wearing one of Danny's shirts .

Danny came into the kitchen and kissed the girl down her neck .

"Stop." I said my voice cracking .

"It's my house" he said . He pulled the girl closer and unbottoned her shorts .

"Danny " I said .

He took them off revealing her pink underwear. He put his finger under the band and pulled her closer .

I ran out the house crying. I ran to my house and slid into my bed crying all day.

I heard a knock on my door .

"It's open" I said and went back to crying .

The door creaked open and I heard footsteps .

"Jess are you crying " I heard Danny say . He sat in front of me .

"Leave me the fuck alone " I said .

"Listen up ... that was a really shitty thing to do to you .. when I heard you cheated I just.." he said but I cut him off .

"Who said I cheated.... I never cheated on you .. for anything , you cheated on me " I said annoyed .

"Lisa told me " he said .

"And you would listen to that fucking bitch .. wow Danny " I said .

"I'm so sorry Jess " he said .

"Just. Leave me the fuck alone " I said . But he layed down next to me

A/N:

Sorry this was short but stuff happened