21

Daniel in media

*6 months later*

Jessica's POV

   "Daniel just let me go " I shout out .
The chains around my wrists and ankles are cutting into my skin , my wrists start bleeding. I try not moving , I don't want it to cut one of my veins.

  I hold in my tears . Daniel walks in.

"Please"I whisper.

He squats down and uncuffs the chains .

"Awe honey " he smirks .

He picks me up and swings me over his shoulder . I just let it be , it's been happening everyday over 4 months and I stop resisting it . He throws me in my bed .

I jump right in the shower . I get out and braid my hair , I go to the closet he organized for me , I put on a vneck long sleeve , and legging plus some regular socks . Daniel was with his friends . His friends lived with him and knew about me .

I was starving , my stomach was growling and I had just given in , I haven't eaten in days and I need food in my system . I walked downstairs .

"What are you doing up , it's 2 in the morning "

"I-I-" he cut me off .

"Go to your room "

"In hungry ok, I haven't eaten in 3 days " I yell.

"Don't you ever fucking yell at me like that ever again " he says gripping my neck and pointing a gun to my head .

" I can't ............b-breathe"

His friends had to pry him off of me .

I ran upstairs as fast as I could and locked the door . I got in my bed and cried .

I miss Shawn . I miss my family . I miss myself . I don't feel like myself anymore .

*4 am*

I hear banging on my door . Almost as if it were being punched and punched .

The door knob raddled and it was Daniel . He had pizza and McDonalds fries .

He sits on the side of my bed and stares at me .

"I'm so sorry for doing that to you , it escaped my mind that you had been starving for so long . Wait " he pulls a sprite bottle from one if his pockets and a Hawaiian Punch from the other .

"Oh and I got you Netflix for your tv " he adds .

   He stands up and walks out , shutting the door behind him .

I ate , I gave in .

I stood up watching Greys Anatomy and ate . I wish I was back home cuddling with Shawn .

I soon fell asleep . I was awakened by loud noises .

"Shut the fuck up Jessica is still sleeping "Daniel yells.

I get up and put my hair in two tight braids , I put on a dark burgundy sweatshirt with white words "Boston" , I put on a pair of leggings , and added a pair of white vans (damn Daniel".