17

Jacks POV

I told her about the story of me and Aurrey roller skating .

   Jessica's  POV

The bell rang as someone walked through but I hadn't paid attention . It was happening frequently so I didn't put my mind to it . We were laughing so hard because of what he said had happened roller skating with Aurrey once.

We were laughing like we were being told the funniest story in the world.

"Well , well , well" I heard a voice way too familiar . Danny

" what do you want Danny " I said in boredom .

"This is him ?" Jack questioned,

" who's this ? Your new boyfriend?" He said and smirked .

"No "

"Whore, Bethany was right about your fatass. Walking around here with a skimpy ass dress on ."

Jack stood up in anger ready to fight him.

"Jack relax ... He's not worth wasting your time", I said

"I'm sorry .... Let me walk out of here in my skimpy dress that's above the knee  and it has tights under .Come on Jack "I added standing up .

We walked out and Danny came out behind us.

" above the knee or above the ass dress, your fatass can't even fit in it. You're a total slut . Awe poor little slutty Jessica with a new boyfriend every fucking week.", he said and smiled.

" Go check out your girlfriend because she fucks a new guy everyday" I said smiling back .

"You're a whore, slut, and a prostitute" he said and laughed.

As a waterfall of tears came out of my eyes , Jack looked at me .

"I've had enough of him" Jack said running up to Danny .

"Don't you ever call a girl or woman that. You outta be ashamed of making a girl cry, she's been through more than enough with you , at least visit her when she's in the hospital.... She waited every single day for you. You waited every single day for her for five months and she came even if she had stuff on her schedule .... She was with you every single day for five months and you didn't appreciate it , now she's in the hospital waiting for you for 3 weeks . Not months but weeks, you didn't give one show .  She stayed by your side through everything and honestly if I had a girlfriend like that I would've been staying with her . I have a wife that's been there for me through everything and I couldn't thank her enough . She's dealt with me for 12 years . Jessica could've done the same but I guess you're just the schools player huh. Trust me you'll realize that you were a loser for doing all this to her" Jack said .  Danny sat down and pulled a cigarette and started smoking. 

Jacks blood was boiling. I could tell by his face expression and the veins bulging through his neck. He clenched his jaw and tightened his fists . He grabbed Danny's cigarette , threw it to the ground and stomped on it.

    "Don't  kill yourself " Jack spat and walked away .

We sat in the car .