Chapter 1:

Cover image isn't mine
Sorry if there are any spelling or punctuation errors- also I'll be using some of my headcanons. For example Latte and Espresso are siblings- thinks to a friend for helping me word the speech!
_____________________________________________

Espresso's pov

The day was just as bland as any other- or at least that's what he thought. Espresso was sat enjoying his coffee as he always did at this time. Nothing seemed different than usual. Well, nothing seemed different until he arrived.

A bright cookie came riding into the kingdom on a white sugar horse. The cookie seemed to be glowing in the light of the sun. Of course a new cookie arriving grabbed everyone's attention as many cookies went to welcome them into the kingdom.

Espresso knew this cookie. Where from? Realisation struck as soon as the other cookie looked over at Espresso. It was Madeleine cookie. Oh how Espresso hated that stupid light magic user. Well it does explain the excitement he guessed.

With a long sigh Espresso decides to leave now before the stupid cookie recognises him. Espresso starts walking to his laboratory and was stopped by his younger sister, Latte cookie. "Hey Espresso! You look annoyed, is it the new cookie that's annoying you?"

Espresso decided to ignore the younger cookie and carry on walking to the laboratory. Though now that he thinks of it, the way Madeleine seemed to glow was rather... Nice. "I have better things to do than think about that idiotic, or you for that matter" Espresso told himself.

"So it is the new cookie, I was right!" Latte started, following behind Espresso "what about them gets stuck in your batter, hm? Does my brother have a crush that I don't know about?"

"What in the name of God cookie are you talking about?" Espresso asked in an annoyed tone "I despise that cookie more than anything on Earthbread. Even you."

"Oh, of course you do" Latte replied sarcastically. "You despise everything"

Espresso ignored Latte once again and walked off, making sure his sister didn't follow this time. The coffee cookie decided to go to the park instead of going back to his laboratory. He rarely takes a break from his work, might as well make the most of it.

Espresso sat on a bench, crossing one leg over the other and staring at the large fields covered in different coloured flowers. Espresso was lost in thoughts before a familiar voice disturbed him.

"Greetings Espresso! It's been awhile since we last saw eachother, hasn't it"

Madeleine.

_____________________________________________

Welp- I'm leaving it there for now bye