chapter 6:

Yall are going insane. I'm so proud of you growing up to be like your emo father! Ahaha. Also tell me if you have any ideas for something that can happen it can be pretty much anything haha 💀

Remember to listen to My chemical romance kids 👍

Ignore the random vamp pic I edited it myself when I was bored. Why are so many people reading this jeez
_____________________________________________

Latte's pov (1st person)

Those two must think that I'm stupid. Ha! I know what going on and I want to help them with it. Oh I have such an amazing plan nothing could go wrong!

Hm. I know that Espresso won't be very happy to help... So I'll have to convince Madeleine. Now, where did he walk off to?

I found the tall cookie feeding he sugar horse. He looks strange without his cape. But that doesn't matter right now.

"Hey Madeleine! I need some help with something do you mind?"

"Not at all!"

"Alright! First question. What's up with you and Espresso?"

Madeleine rubbed the back of his neck a blushed slightly. "Ah, he doesn't seem to like me."

"And what do you think about him?"

"I think many things of Espresso. He's just amazing! You don't meet many cookies that can do magic like that. I don't understand why he keeps trying to get better isn't he already the greatest coffee mage in all of earthbread?"

Well I now I know how Madeleine feels. I don't think I'm going to get an answer from Espresso. Not easily anyway. "And if he didn't hate you?"

"Oh well then I'd probably have myself a boyfriend-"

"... So you love him?"

Madeleine seemed embarrassed as if he didn't mean to tell me that. "Well- yes. Yes I do."

"Good! That is all I needed to know thank you!" And with that I left Madeleine there in confusion. I need to get some answers out of Espresso before I can continue with my plan.

I made my way to Espresso's laboratory and loudly knocked on the door so he could tell it was me. Espresso quickly opened the door. He wasn't wearing his usual formal outfit and he was wearing Madeleine's cape he probably forgot to take it off.

He stared at me in confusion for a moment. "What do you want Latte?"

"I need to talk"

"... Fine come in" Espresso moved out of the way to let me in. Which was surprising as he wasn't usually that easy to persuade.

I walked into the laboratory and he shut the door behind me. "Blue suits you doesn't it?"

I watched him panic and quickly take the cape off and throw it across the room then change the subject "what brings you here?"

"Oh I have a few questions. I need you to tell the truth though."

"Of course"

"Are you sure?

Espresso gave me a confused look "yes?"

"Good!" I gave him a friendly smile and went to sit down. Espresso followed.

"So what is it you want to ask me?"

"What's up with you and Madeleine hm? Surely you weren't wearing his cape for no reason otherwise you would've given it back already"

Espresso sat in a way with hid his embarrassment slightly. "I'm looking after it"

"Hey hey! You said you would tell the truth!"

"Fine! I can't get that stupid cookie out of my head! No matter how hard I try it's always telling me things like oh Madeleine is hot Madeleine please kiss me!" Did he realise what he was telling me? "I was hoping the cape would help me calm down..."

"Funny. I thought you didn't like him. But it seems like you have a crush on him doesn't it?"

Espresso let out a long sigh knowing there's not much he can defend himself with now. "Yes. Yes I do."

"Great!" I got up and started to make my way back to talk to Madeleine but Espresso stopped me.

"Latte please don't tell anyone."

"I was only planning on telling Madeleine-"

"You can tell anyone but Madeleine!"

"Thank you"

"... WAIT NO-"

I was already running away from his laboratory. He can't stop me if I can't hear him.
_____________________________________________