chapter 10:

Why does this have so many reads what-

I might change up my writing style a bit sometimes sorry about that.
_____________________________________________

Espresso slept for a good while, eventually waking up in Madeleine's arms. He was held there rather tightly. Espresso did try to get out of the hug but it wasn't possible without waking up the sleeping Madeleine.

After a while of thinking, Espresso gently shook Madeleine and whispered for him to wake up. The larger cookie had been awoken but he did not want to wake up yet and instead decided to kiss Espresso on the head and lay there cuddling him more. This causes the other cookie to blush and give Madeleine a confused look which Madeleine couldn't actually see because he didn't want to open his eyes.

"What happened yesterday?" The smaller cookie had asked. Espresso had trouble telling dreams and reality apart sometimes.

"Hmm... Well Latte made us go to the beach... and I believe you told me that you loved me... I was the first to say it though..." Madeleine spoke with a tired half-asleep voice, pausing to think after sentences. "Why? What did you think happened?"

"Hm... you wouldn't want to know... at least what actually happened isn't as....as bad as what I thought... " now Espresso was pausing after sentences too. They were both still half asleep I guess.

"Well maybe I would like to know. Otherwise I might have to assume it is what I think it is." Madeleine looked down at Espresso with a smirk as Espresso hid his face. "Oh it is isn't it?"

"If I say yes you're going to tease me about it"

"Correct. The same would happen if you deny it though so..."

Espresso pushed Madeleine away and got up, walking out of the room without saying anything.

_____________________________________________
Another short chapter haha. Gonna write a vamplico fanfic too because i love it and never see any of it so...