chapter 7:

Ohh this is gonna get real juicy soon children just you wait-
_____________________________________________

Espresso's pov (1st person)

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this. How is it supposed to help get Madeleine off my mind?"

"Oh it'll help just trust me!" Latte cookie had a big smile on her face. She was setting out a blanket on the sands of the beach.

"It doesn't make any sense!"

"Trust me. You get a break, I help solve your problem and..." She played a basket down on the sand and reached into it "donuts!" She got up and basically shoved a donut into my face.

Latte looked rather proud of herself for getting me here. "Well I should probably go get Madeleine shouldn't I? Stay here?"

I didn't answer because my mouth was full of... donut... but she didn't care and just ran off to get the other cookie.

It was rather tempting to just leave but part of me actually wanted to spend time with Madeleine. He's nice. Stupid- but nice. I sat on the blanket Latte had set up.

The area she chose was nice. It was a small, empty beach. The donut was nice too. I wouldn't get more but it's probably not a good idea to eat them all now.

After a small while of waiting, the easily recognised voice of Madeleine was heard. He sounded happy.

"How did you convince Espresso to do this?"

"I have my ways Madeleine!"

I looked back to see, of course, Madeleine any Latte. Madeleine wasn't wearing his armour? His hair was tied up too.

I might have overdressed slightly huh... Well I was just wearing the same thing i always do- so I guess it should be fine.

Madeleine ran over to sit next to me on the blanket. He seemed excited. Excited for what though?

Madeleine's pov (1st person)

I sat down on a blanket next to Espresso. I'm still surprised that Latte managed to get him to see me.

"Well then, I guess I'll leave you two alone!" Latte shouted out behind us to make sure we both heard and then ran to hide behind a bush or something and watch.

I turned to Espresso. The sunlight made his eyes look like they were glowing! The mage noticed me staring at him and stared back.

"Ah sorry my dear Espresso. You look stunning."

The mage turned away flustered. "If I am to be honest you too are... stunning. Rather handsome if you ask me. There's no wonder every cookie likes you" He then turned back to me with a confused look "my dear? Why did you call me that?"

"It suits you don't you think?"

He just turned away and ignored that. "Just don't overdo it"

He actually didn't mind me saying that? I was expecting to be hit by flaming coffee beans but no? Maybe I do have a chance?