chapter 9:

Mm this chapter will most likely contain some sexual references? Don't read if that makes you uncomfortable! Also swearing- there will be swearing- (I may have wrote too much about that it isn't actually that bad)

I absolutely love writing in first person if that wasn't obvious already.
_____________________________________________

Madeleine's pov(1st person)

I was woken up to the sound of Espresso talking in his sleep. I... didn't know he did that.

"Thank you Madeleine dear." He didn't have any emotion in his voice.

"Thank you for?.."

"Thank you for everything" Espresso was hugging me very tightly now "what could I ever do to repay you"

I wonder what he's dreaming about... Hm I'll  probably have to ask tomorrow. I don't expect an answer though as it seems to be about me?

"Oh fuuuuck-"

OK seriously what is he dreaming about- ah- hm-

He just kept hugging me and mumbling things in his sleep for a few minutes longer then stopped. And then- I had fallen asleep again.

Emo father's pov?

What had Espresso dreamed about? Well it would be a bit too inappropriate for you CHILDREN-

But he dreamed about having sex with Madeleine! I need some good fanfic material don't I? Of course there's a sex dream!

You horny little children oh my goodness. Good was never there no. Don't you worry though there is good food. Very good. Soon.

Yea yea short chapter to be annoying. No smutt yet children. Soon but not right now. Because I am a mean person HAHAHA-