chapter 12:

I read all of your comment yknow that right children? Emo father knows all. Yall are crazy. Here.

IMPORTANT WARNING
Nsfw/smut chapter skip if you do not like that sort of stuff!!!

ALSO- I headcanon Madeleine as a trans man! He hasn't gotten bottom surgery yet. Just letting you know
_____________________________________________

"Well... yes that would be nice..."

"Well... would you like to?" Madeleine looked down at Espresso with a calm smile. It's hard to say no to that face...

"Y-yes..."

Madeleine chuckled. "Oh! Just one thing you might want to know before we start-" Madeleine sat up and took his shirt off, revealing his top surgery scars.

It took a moment for Espresso to understand. "You're transgender?"

"Mhm!"

"That's so cool..."

Madeleine seemed very happy about it. He doesn't tell many people because he gets scared they might not like him for it but he feels safe telling Espresso. Well- showing Espresso.

(I'm sorry I wanted some cuteness before the nono)

Espresso lay on his back with the now shirtless Madeleine sat on top of him. Madeleine threw the shirt across the room without taking his attention off of the smaller man underneath him. "Still want to do this?"

"Wh-Why wouldn't I?" Espresso sounded a bit nervous. He looked it too which was rather amusing to Madeleine.

"Why don't we take this off then?" Madeleine started to unbutton Espresso's shirt, being purposely very slow.

YEA THE BAD STUFF HAPPENS HERE JUST IVE NEVER PROPERLY WRITTEN THIS BEFORE SHH-

Espresso let out a small annoyed sounding moan "hurry up Madeleine-"

"Oh be patient my dear" Madeleine placed a kiss on Espresso's neck earning another moan from the coffee mage.

(Oh my this is so painful to write) Madeleine finished unbuttoning Espresso's shirt and began kissing him wherever he could, eventually stopping at Espresso's... trousers... (I am not saying pants I do not talk like that they are trousers please don't question it) Madeleine looked up at Espresso and smirked. "You ready pretty boy?"

Espresso nodded, his face turning red at the sight of Madeleine. He watched the other unbutton his trousers, being slow again and looking up at Espresso whenever he didn't need to pay attention to what he was doing.

Oh jeez I can't write anymore I'm sorry- imagine what happens next if u want to- they have sex it was good then they go to bed thank you go to bed now children-